1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1994 Yamaha YZF750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jsedacca8, Nov 21, 2023.

1. jsedacca8

jsedacca8 Well-Known Member

1994 Yamaha YZF750 with just a little over 18k miles. Has a clean FL title. Bike has the following:

- Vance and Hines full exhaust
    - Vance and Hines power pack ignition
    - Keihin FCR39 carbs
    - Ohlins rear shock

I am currently rebuilding the forks due to the seals leaking. They will be rebuilt with Oem Yamaha seals, new bushings/sliders and k-tech springs. $6000/obo. Located in Brooksville, FL which is an hour north of Tampa.

Jared

Attached Files:

Wingnut likes this.
  2. B.W.

B.W. Member

Great bike wish I had room for a second one. I saw the solo tail in the background and wanted to ask if you were selling that too? Good luck with the sale, Ben.

3. jsedacca8

Thanks Ben. The solo tail came with another project bike as the previous owner was going to build a OW-O1 replica. I’d sell it as I have no use for it.

4. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

If Ben doesn't take the tail let me know.

(I have a YZF750 as well)

5. B.W.

B.W. Member

What would you like for the tail section? I’m not sure what shipping would be . Can that one use the stock seat or a pad? Are there any defects? It looks good undrilled so I’m guessing never mounted yet. Thanks again, Ben

6. jsedacca8

The stock seat will not work and will need some modification to fit on the stock subframe. It’s not the greatest quality of fiberglass and will need some good prep before paint. Shipping will be costly depending on your location.

7. B.W.

B.W. Member

I may pass on the tail section, but thank you. Again good luck with the sale, YZF 750 s in decent shape are getting hard to come by and few appreciate them . Ben

jsedacca8 likes this.
  8. jsedacca8

No worries. Bike is still available and will take reasonable offers.

9. jsedacca8