1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghey Vs gay mexican A style

Discussion in 'General' started by 27, Dec 5, 2023.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Hey @Dave K seems that Jorge Martin needs your help… how’s your Mexican?

Some Spanish interview he called another rider a “marica”and Patterson the Brit GP commentator is all butthurt over it…

I’ve never heard that one… just “jota”

it seems to be a motorcycle racer thing to call your buddies ghey… even in Spanish :D

Last edited: Dec 5, 2023
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

5axis and 27 like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Wait... What???

Dave K is a gay Mexican???

:D

Steeltoe likes this.
  4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Well that's what I heard.

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

@27 we need to get together and discuss the finer *subtleties* of outing the gheys on the beeb. That would be epic!

27 likes this.
  6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I was just talking about this 300lb 6’5” Dutchman that I used to call queerbait all the time… after years he finally said “hey man, I gotta ask… wth does that mean? Are you going to put me in a box with a stick and a string or what?!?” He was definitely ghey :D but man did he score some skanks… :crackup:

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

it’s been years but he may ask if you want to see his junk again for that :crackup:

or at least his Mexican wrastlin mask :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I speak no Spanish other than ordering Dos Equis and announcing I am no longer wearing pants (coincidence?) so shit if I know.

I could ask my neighbors whose lawn I mow. I think they’re Mexican.

27 likes this.
  9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Kinda ironic coming from a guy whose greatest ambition in life is to suck on VR46's junk.

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

GFY you miserable humorless f*&*&ck!

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Plugged “marica” into the googleinator and it came up as “sissy.”

is there more to it than sissy? I’ve called most of you sissy ass bitches on posts and most likely more.

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

No, that’s exactly how Martin meant it…

Simon Patterson is a marica too… that other Brit gets his feels hurt by ghey shit too… buncha pansy asses

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

hey Elon… I get the GFY and although I’m very proficient in swear words in multiple languages I can’t figure out what kind of fuck that is… :Poke:

I’ve been out of them to give for a long time so maybe that’s it or it’s one of the ghey kind :D

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I’m really out of the loop on announcers and the talking heads anymore. Is Simon Patterson homosexual?

15. mattys281-2

mattys281-2 Well-Known Member

I think all Motorsports could use a little more shit talking.

the closer it get to WWE, the better.

MachineR1, Senna and 27 like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

he’s married to an Ozzie chick that people say must be a hooker to be with him… :crackup:she bitches about it…

not sure if he’s a closet homo but he’s definitely ghey for crying about what Martin said… I think Mat Oxley has some gay issue he cries about too iirc… who cares? Not me… they just want to be offended

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The WWE was sold to the UFC owners for a rumored $7 billion. Reading that they had a market valuation of $9.3 billion towards a publicly traded company of $21 billion. . Their tv deal with nbc for half the shows they produce every week is worth $1.4 billion . . . . I’d say they’d love to get to wwe levels. :D

mattys281-2 likes this.
  18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

wow… more reasons society is doomed… geezus

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Eat a steaming bowl of dicks, I love pro wrestling. :D

stick Rossi out in front of a crowd anywhere in the world and they crowd will cheer. Stick this year’s motogp champ in front of a random crowd anywhere in the world and most will not know who he is. Stick ric flair in front of that same crowd and most will lose their minds. :D

5axis, brex, 27 and 1 other person like this.
  20. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Marica :D

my Toyota handler that recruited me was from NC and he had his Arai painted up with Ric Flair’s face… he was all excited to show me… I had no idea who it was… this was a decade ago…