1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CVMA Round 2 CCW

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Ducman851, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

2. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Damn that's a fast time! Seems like every year I get faster, everyone else does too.

mattys281-2 likes this.
  3. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I watched the middleweight shootout. Kid is so quick. My GF was the interviewer after the race. I had to give her notes to ask the guys on podium. Nice kid. Aussie Dave got him on the straight. I look forward to watching that race each month!

mattys281-2 and Ducman851 like this.
  4. Ducman851

Me too
    Dave got him in the shootout after B ran off. Granted he kept Dave honest all race but Theres December next

I’ll buy ya a beer next round

05Yamabomber likes this.
  5. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

It was a great race. I wonder how much that 750cc helped. We enjoy our mixed drinks at night! Not gonna be out there until late Friday night this round. Wont even have a power spot this round but will still make it out. Battling for first in old man championship so cant miss a round. Cheers!

Ducman851 likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

What, Chuckie has power spots now? I knew they built a bathroom with showers, and the condo's were just starting to go in our last time out there.

05Yamabomber likes this.
  7. Ducman851

Yep. They have a couple rows of power spots for trailers and rvs. I believe they handle up to 50a hook ups

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. Ducman851

We were also on a fresh motor with a stock head. Can’t wait till it “loosens up” a bit.

9. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Yea power spots are nice. Plus showers in bathroom are really good too. Trailer dump when you leave. Set up pretty good.

10. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

Ya, All 50A spots and all paved. But no water..... :( You can fill up at the bathrooms with 'non-potable" if you dare. Trailer storage is cheap too, if you're running CVMA for a season and just want to bring foodstuffs to your trailer thats already there. We used to do that back in the Glamis days after they put in that huge lot 20-ish years ago.

Bathrooms/showers are nice! So are the cabins up front, real nice y-all.

11. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Man, not to take away from this young man's accomplishments, but I raced the inaugural season at cvma and about 4 years following. It seems to have come a long, long way since trailer bathrooms and a 20' timing and scoring trailer.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
  12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

We did the beginning too, when did it open, 2010ish?

13. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I think it was 2011, but 2010 could be the year. Giant flat paddock with that bathroom trailer up front, next door to timing and score and almost nothing else. No buildings other than the guard shack at the gate.

14. Ducman851

Agreed, I remember when we ran the Lotus Cup out there and there was nothing.

socalrider likes this.