1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanksgiving 2023...Whach'ya Eatin?

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Nov 23, 2023.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Prime rib and dungeness crab. Homemade horseradish for the former, no accountrement for latter.
    There will be lots of other stuff, but these two will get 90% of the attention.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  2. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Boar's Head roast turkey breast, Savannah Classics cornbread dressing, Bob Evans mashed potato(e)s, Heinz homestyle turkey gravy, Ocean Spray jellied cranberry blob, Sister Schubert's dinner yeast rolls, Publix pecan pie.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fuck yo poultry, ya buncha tryptophanians! :Poke:

Attached Files:

CBRRRRR999, britx303, cpettit and 2 others like this.
  5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

JESUS LORD NO!!!! NOT THE F8cking Parade!!!!!!

britx303 likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Stouffers Salisbury steak and Mac and cheese washed down with pure leaf iced tea.

Gino230 likes this.
  7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:crackup:Yeah……..it’s bad:D

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I hope you got out the good paper plates and plastic ware.

CBRRRRR999, MachineR1 and britx303 like this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Must have been some sort of success. Girls are stuffed, dog is happy, punkin pie has just been served and the kitchen doesn’t look like every cupboard got emptied to create a great dinner.

Happy thanksgiving, ya filthy animals. :beer:

CBRRRRR999 and britx303 like this.
  10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Apple and peanut butter.

11. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Beer all day. Australian wagyu filets, some kind of roasted potatoes, sausage stuffing, and Pinot Noir for dinner. Whiskey for dessert. Just have to figure out what the little one is going to eat. Happy turkey day!

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Your portmanteaus are really starting to bug the shit out of me

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Mom's Eggplant parm, tortelini soup. Then we have my cousin's Iranian family that cooks some awesome dishes with Basmati rice, some type of olives and meat. Plus turkey and honey baked ham. Sweet potato casserole, Pecan Pie, apple cobbler, pecan cheesecake, and some Rose I brought home from Italy. Cabernet and leftovers starting in an hour or so, then I get to go fly tomorrow and watch all the chaos at the airport. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

tl1098, cpettit and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  14. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Finally closed on the new house so back to hosting duties. Frying the fourth bird of the year and I’ve burned through close to 80 pounds of pellets on the new pellet pooper. The wife is digging the new kitchen and cooking ALL the sides. It sure is cool to just show up to somebody else’s place and eat but feeding a bunch of people is cool too.

Happy Thanksgiving gents!

CBRRRRR999 and cha0s#242 like this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I detest that entire get family together and eat turkey and a bunch of side crap. Happiest times of thanksgiving in the past was eating frenchbread pizza, by myself, or 7 or 8 years of traveling to Germany on business this week and eating schnitzel or steak au poivre, by myself.
    I dig my wife and kid and all that shit but, don’t try and force me to hang with a bunch of people I don’t like and pretend.

going to have frozen pizza and have a beer or four and celebrate being left the fuck alone.

R1Racer99 and StaccatoFan like this.
  16. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

DAMN!!

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Is this a cry for help? :Poke:

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can you install an alternator in a 2011 Mazda CX-9? Then, sure, I need some help. Oh, bring at least two dozen 10mm sockets, mine have all gone missing.

CBRRRRR999 and auminer like this.
  19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

No shutter, helped my neighbor replace the fuel pump on his 69 Mercury Cyclone today.

Didn’t need any 10MMs for the task. :D

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

!!! 390 or 427?