1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumbass electrician

Discussion in 'General' started by auminer, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Why don't you splain it to me?

2. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Bingo.

3. Rene Bucek

Rene Bucek Well-Known Member

There's that Catholic forgiveness I keep hearing about.
    You realize the electrician didn't schedule himself, correct? Maybe get mad at the priest or whoever did the scheduling? And while at it, teach people the common sense to NOT PARK under a maintenance vehicle? I like making fun of electricians aversion to brooms as much as any other trade worker, but this was most definitely not the fault of the electrician. Did you stop to thank him for bringing light to your parking lot?

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

G - wizz

Could have been any cult, the Catholic thing was smoke screen.

Evil you are OP!

5. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

I’ve done many streetlight heads with cars under them. He could have pulled up behind the car and boomed over it without any issues.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Cool story, bro.

:rolleyes:

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Nope. That's a liability issue.

pickled egg likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dammit! I should have gone in and gotten a card or two. :mad:

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Holy shit (see what I did there? o_O) there's a bunch of mofos who like to fall into sar-chasms around here!!!

Read the rest of the beeb before you hilariously accuse me of being catholic. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

vfrket likes this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I don’t do it for the appreciation…

I do it because nobody else is smrt enuff to run the bucket truck or other aerial equipment without fucking things up.

This is the same church I was at earlier this summer with a 42’ boom lift in the chapel. Had *maybe* an inch on either side of the unit getting it into and out of the building.

Attached Files:

YamahaRick likes this.
  11. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I remember the time my sheet metal foreman called me to tell me he broke a window with the scissor lift- at Northrop Grumman's SCIF we were building. Backed into it OUTSIDE the building before entering the secure area. How. The. Fuck.

Anyway, good job squeezing through the tight door with a boom lift.

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Did they forgive you for all your sins while you were there ? :D

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I set a boom lift down on a section of glass on a hockey rink 10+ years ago. Cost me $2500 for the glass, and that was a bargain.

I’ve learned to be a lot more careful with aerial equipment… ;)

socalrider likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There’s not enough oxygen in the atmosphere for all the Hail Mary full of grace I’d have to say for even a fraction of my transgressions. ;)

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Window in a Scif? Who built that? The Chinese? :D

16. socalrider

Window was to the building, SCIF was deep interior. Which is why I was so shocked, he didn't even get inside before fucking shit up!

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was going to ask you if he fucked up the screen door on the welded steel room? :D

No idea if they even do those anymore.

socalrider likes this.
  18. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

You act like it can’t be done. All I’m saying is that it’s beyond doable.

19. socalrider

They do. Non descript office Park in San Diego, needs a full blown SCIF..wild. sound, radio Waves, copper clad walls to stop all listening devices, etc. only about 2 mile away from where general atomics is making drones. Worked there too. .

20. socalrider

I did a SCIF for abbott labs where they have equipment inside to analyze chemical weapons, analyze what it is they have in their hands. Paid for by us taxpayers. Carlsbad, CA. Wild shit pops up in very weird places when you contract with the feds.