1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Aprilia RSV4 "Factory" w/1,700 miles and clean title (Florida)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by NemesisR6, Oct 13, 2023.

1. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'm the third owner of this bike. All the owners have been WERA forum members.

It started life as a regular 2017 "RR" model and the original owner did essentially a full conversion of the bike to "Factory" specs with the front-end, rear-shock, shock linkage, forged wheels, etc. He sold the bike with about 500 miles on it to the second owner, who did two track-days on it. Second owner also swapped out the bodywork to the current setup.

I bought it in January 2022 with around 700+ miles on it and have since done a handful of trackdays (about half of which were novice coaching), and mileage now sits at just under 1,700 miles. It won't go up, as I have a new bike incoming.

This was my first liter bike after 2 decades of riding supersports, but I've decided I'm more comfortable with 600cc bikes so this beauty has to go......I told myself years ago that I would own an RSV4 at some point and I'm sure glad I was able to experience just what an incredible piece of machinery these bikes are.

I will try to recall everything done to the bike, but it is VERY well set up and completely IMMACULATE.....essentially everything from the Aprila race manual save for the removal of the ABS system was thrown at this.

Suspension/wheels/brakes:
    Starlane triple tree
    Ohlins front suspension
    Ohlins rear suspension
    Ohlins steering stabilizer
    2019 Aprilia forged wheels
    Front Vesrah brake pads
    CRG shorty levers
    Driven clip-ons
    Lightened rear sprocket
    Renthal grips (thicker dual compound version)
    Aprilia racing head steering head angle
    Aprilia racing rear swingarm pivot adjustment (+- 5mm, currently set to 5mm down)

Engine:
    Aprilia racing coolant reservoir
    Samco coolant hoses
    Aluminum coolant elbows w/ Samco oil cooler lines
    DID 520 chain
    Febur air intake tubes
    Domino quick shifter (GP shift)
    Woodcraft rearsets (currently set up for standard shift, but bracket available from Woodcraft to convert to GP)
    Moto-D fuel cap
    Thermostat removed
    Secondary block off plates
    Akrapovic slip-on w/carbon hanger (includes OEM baffle)

Electronics:
    Woodcraft key delete
    Aprilia racing ECU
    Aprilia racing voltage regulator bracket
    Aprilia racing throttle assembly
    Jet-Prime switches (left and right)
    Parts Unlimited Lithium ion battery

Protectors/Guards:
    Melotti impact absorber billet dash cover
    Frame sliders (not sure on brand)
    Evo-Tech swing arm spools
    GB Racing V4 clutch cover
    Gilles Tooling Shiftholder Kit
    Rizoma Sprocket Cover
    Cox Racing radiator and oil cooler covers
    R&G frame/swingarm protectors

Fairings/Panels:
    Extreme Components racing fairings
    Race seat foam
    Puig DB Windscreen
    Aprilia racing front and rear fenders (carbon fiber)
    Aprilia racing fuel tank panel (carbon fiber)
    Aprilia racing side mirrors block off plates

I have the clean and clear title in hand and in my name.

Some clarifications:
    • Yes, the bike is as clean as it looks in the photos......I am extremely meticulous when it comes to my bikes, and buyer is getting what is shown.
    • Pictures show new slicks but current tires are used (front has a ton of life left, but rear is nearly done). I can send any new pics/angles you want, but current pictures are representative of the incredible condition this bike is in. Can eat your meals off this thing.
    • There is a very small ding on the left main frame rail. This happened during the first owners time with the bike but I was not able to get any info. Person I bought it from was very up front about it but I've never had an issue with it. Honestly just looks like something fell into the side of the bike in a garage. I've included a pic prior to the vinyl wrap being applied to the frame swingarm that shows it.
    • Suspension was refreshed by Thermosman S. Florida (Seth Starnes) in 2022 at around 1,200 miles. Should be good to go for quite awhile.
    • Clutch was replaced 200 miles ago with an EBC SRK Clutch Kit. I was getting some clutch slip and found the steels to be quite glazed, but I decided to just replace the whole pack to be sure. No issues since.
    • I do not have any street parts to go with it......but if you really wanted to I'm sure it could possibly be converted back. Wiring harness looks intact, but the bike no longer has a key switch and I don't have it. Per Woodcrafts requirements, the original key is there and secured to the immobilizer switch to make sure everything functions.
    • If purchased at asking price I will include a full fresh set of Dunlop Slicks and a spare Motoholders aluminum subframe (stock subframe is currently on the bike)
    • I also have a set of Pit Bull TRS pins that will go with the bike.
    Price is $14K

I am located on the east coast of Florida zip code 32950. I can help with delivery within a reasonable distance.

Please contact me with any specific questions. Email is best:
    rmschneider80 at gmail.com

I've sold lots of items over the years on this site and can provide plenty of references.

Thanks!

Here's a few quick pics, but full gallery is available here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XTd17NRNfSn1n76R6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
    G2G, code3ryder and WIslowpoke like this.
  2. matthewlee

matthewlee Well-Known Member

WOW
    Glws

3. NemesisR6

Bump.

I will entertain reasonable offers.

4. backho

backho Well-Known Member

She’s a beauty!

5. NemesisR6

Thank you! It will be hard not walking into the garage and immediately admiring that eye-talian design and wanting to hear that V4 fire up.

6. NemesisR6

Bump.

Bike is now on display in the GP Bikes showroom in Melbourne, FL.

IMG-6352.jpg

7. mgordon

mgordon Member

Are you willing to facilitate shipping?

8. NemesisR6

If by “facilitate” you mean load up the bike on a truck that shows up at my house, absolutely.

Otherwise I can deliver anywhere in state of FL up to Jennings GP.

Badger911GT3 likes this.
  9. Casual_Boops

Casual_Boops Slow dude on a slow bike.

I made an account here specifically so I could tell you how nice that bike looks. GLWS, if I had the coin I'd be driving to Florida to pick this up.

10. NemesisR6

Thank you, that is appreciated!

11. NemesisR6

Deposit has been received so........SALE PENDING.

t_bare likes this.
  12. Dr.Duct_Mossbur

Dr.Duct_Mossbur Well-Known Member

This thing is beautiful.

13. NemesisR6

SOLD

MachineR1 likes this.