1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB 39mm FCR's for '96-'03 ZX7R

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Roger Baker, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Roger Baker

Roger Baker Well-Known Member

Looking for some 39's for my '96 ZX7RR. Willing to trade for my 41's or buy outright. Either way.

2. racepro171

racepro171 to finish first, first you must finish!

i had a set of 37mm fronts made for 41s, was pretty cheap, find a good machinist

3. Roger Baker

So I'm guessing you mean the spigots that fit into the intake manifolds? That would be the preferred solution if these were regular FCR's that have removable screw in spigots but mine are OEM 41's that came stock on my ZX7RR so the spigots are part of the carb body casting and not removable.

4. macbook

macbook Well-Known Member

Saw this the other day on fb. Is this what you are looking for.

Attached Files:

5. Roger Baker

Thanks macbook, it possibly is. Where did you find this ad?

6. macbook

You will find it in facebook in the zxr750rr section. Look up buddy's name and you should find it.

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I have a set for 93-95 zx7, can't remember if they are 39 or 41 mm.

8. Roger Baker

Damn. I don't have a Facebook account. Shenanigans, I already have the 41's that came stock on the bike but really need 39's. Do you know if the spacing is the same as 96-03? And is the throttle reel on the side or in the middle?

9. Roger Baker

I think I found a set. Ordered, we'll see!

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I just seen this post. I don't know spacing but will check throttle reel when I get home this morning

11. racepro171

the 93-95 do not fit 96+ be sure to disable one of the accl pumps. Ive lived on fcrs for many years, let me know if you need any set up info. oh and they like to have velocity stacks, if you have to use a stock airbox try and find stock 2003 gsxr 1000 rubber stacks

12. Roger Baker

Thanks racepro171

13. macbook

Racepro171, why do you disable one of the accl pumps? Isn't 2 better than 1?

14. racepro171

It causes a very rich effect, once the system is primed, its a hydraulic system and works perfect on one, easier to dial in.