1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Kramer hkr evo2 r $17,000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by dudutzu, Oct 6, 2023.

1. dudutzu

dudutzu Well-Known Member

Posting this for a friend, here's the link to the facebook ad, if you don't have facebook send me a PM and I'll get you his contact info.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/974186073836444/

Seller's Description
    Medical issues forcing saleThis is a motorcycle that weighs 275 pounds and has 80 hp! Nothing else rides like it. 2018 Kramer HKR EVO2 R · Driven 999 miles This bike pivots faster than your senator! Kramer race motorcycle HKR EVO2 R model KTM 690 motor. 5 wheels: 3 carbon fiber Dymag and 2 forged. Axel spacer to run 190’s or 180’s New endurance tank with updated fuel pump. New AIM gps dash with data logger. New transmission last month New piston and cylinder last year. New clutch slave cylinder. Full chassis service by Seacoast in March. Suspension by Computrack. Low mileage since rebuild, trackday only bike that splits time with 2 other bikes. All the nice bits like captive spacers etc. Runs on pump gas. 1 quiet exhaust and 1 loud AF Tires 90% Bodywork functional but not perfectly repaired. The longer you look at it the more nice things you find.

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Tell me about the endurance tank... capacity? Dry break? From Kramer or custom?

JBall likes this.
  3. kpw

kpw Well-Known Member

Pm sent

4. torqu3e

torqu3e Member

The tank from the pics looks like the one from the GP2, they might be interchangeable.

That's a sweet bike for the price!

5. Tristan

Interesting- the regular 890 lists the same 3.17 gal. capacity as the 690, but the new 890RR shows 4.2 For actual endurance use the quick fill is as least as important as capacity.

6. dudutzu

Pretty sure that it's a Kramer(not custom) tank, and it has a regular keyless gas cap.
    I'm assuming the owner is reffering to the higher capacity as being "endurance" tank.
    I can ask for clarification if you'd like.

7. Tristan

Don't sweat it- unless someone buys one or 2 of my bikes soon I'm probably not a player. Great deal especially with the spare wheels- not like those are dime a dozen GSXR wheels.

8. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Looks like the tank on my 2019,also curious about the axle spacers to fit a 190 rear.The problem when I tried it( 180/60) was the chain contacting edge of tire,not sure
    how an axle spacer would fix that but wtf do I know.Good price with the extra wheels and AIM dash GLWS.

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Bumping this up - still available?

10. dudutzu

I just asked and I was told that as of right sale is pending, but if it falls thru I'll make sure to update you guys.

11. SuddenBraking

Ask him if he wants to sell a set of the wheels separately, please :D

12. SuddenBraking

Bumping this.

Is he interested in selling a set of the wheels, and/or is the new buyer interested in offloading them?

13. dudutzu

Bike has been sold, and already made it to its new home in Canada! Thanks everyone!

Buyer didn't seem eager to sell anything just yet, sorry @SuddenBraking