1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 14 | Motegi | Japan| Sep 29 - Oct 1

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Martin gets whatever Bagnaia gets. They have the two most up to date bikes. They said last week I believe Zarco gets a part first to test. If they all like then peco and Jorge get them first and at the same time.

2. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I recall Martin saying he did not want to test new stuff. He prefers to stick to a known bike, that he is also very happy with.

BigBird likes this.
  3. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Last year, in a podcast interview with Ramon Forcada, he commented that at the time the ducatis where taking points from each other at the final stage of the season, they appointed the rightful leader.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ducati improved theirs. Bezzecchi doesn't have it yet.

motion likes this.
  5. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

I think you're missing the point. One doesn't have to be an atlete to be able to comment on a sport. Ate you saying you must be an auto engineer to own or drive a vehicle too? As a fan and I'll say as a paying fan for those that buy the passes you have every right to voice your opinion. I'll go a step further by saying if you watch any sport decline that you are a fan of you're well within your right to critique.

You can't ignore the fact there is very little passing going on especially at the front. It's due to the aerodynamics which effects the tires and I'd argue the ride height devices play a role too.

If you're old enough to remember 10 years ago there was more passing in motogp. There was more fighting for positions. I can't see .5 difference a lap on TV or in the stands but I can see a pass and we not seeing very much of that.

BigBird likes this.
  6. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Blaa blaa blaa.

7. ShadowBoxer

Very intelligent counter agrument...

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  8. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Says a guy who can't spell.

9. ShadowBoxer

Can't type on a cell is more like it...

gixxerboy55 likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

The riders have commented and have complained about MotoGP going the way of F1. You saw it last weekend, when going for a pass they can't execute as previous as the all the aero changes everything once out of the slipstream, like trying to pass a semi and getting that wake when you get to the front.

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  11. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

They need DRS! :crackup:

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That would be awesome!