1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many votes do we need to give VR 45 a vacation

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Sep 18, 2023.

?

Make your choice

1. Keep him, I'm madly in love with him

2. Click here to toss the tool

3. This isn't a democracy...

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Guess I'm in the whiny bitch club. I don't actually care all that much but would prefer he just get banned. It's not that I'm offended. But between the post whoring and utter lack of value in anything he says, it just dilutes otherwise good content. Much like when Dave and Jed take over a thread with lassux talk for pages on end. Except VR45 is in pretty much every thread. Just kinda gets annoying trying to sift through it, ya know? Yea I could block him but because others don't have the self control not to engage with him, I end up getting confused with replies that I can't initially track with so I still just end up annoyed.

It's kinda like drinking at the bar with your buddies and some really drunk dudes stumbles over and tries to insert himself into your get together. And on top of that, he's just an annoying drunk douche the whole time. Maybe you guys handle it differently, but personally, it doesn't take me long to tell him to just go the fuck away. And if he doesn't listen, I remove the choice.

2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Can someone please cite/copy/paste vrfohty5 offensive postifications,cause I aint been but hurted yet?
    No more than half you asshats here,just depends on the subject,and who says it I guess? I thought all
    the wimmenz had left this group? :Poke:

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You do realize that I have never given a shit what anyone asks for and closed it purely because I wanted it closed right?

VR45 Troll likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People complained, they always do. Just like IYC is currently complaining about the complainers :crackup:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely not. Nothing in that frivolous lawsuit has changed anything in the way I run this place or what I post anywhere on the internet.

auminer likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Come on, man! Let us have out tinfoil hat conspiracies!!!

7. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

When you become a member of the A747 club, then you get access.

Or join my Onlyfans... :flag:

27 likes this.
  8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

When all the crazies get together to get another whacko kicked out of the asylum...... :crackup:

9. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Yup - agreed. Although the lawsuit was a pita, in the end the final depositions were a hoot and 'ol Cook had to withdraw his "lawsuit". If anything, the process has shown me that a whiny pathetic person like Cook cannot dictate what I do or say.

Boman Forklift and Shenanigans like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, if the goal of this thread was to feed what I have identified as a garden-variety trollus interneticus specimen its favorite nutrient, attention, you guys have once again done a masterful job. He probably got enough sustenance for a whole week.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wouldn’t it then be worth it to shut him the fuck up for a seven day period?

notbostrom likes this.
  12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Good use of italics. Genus needs capitalization. :beer:

13. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

IMG_20230919_170345.jpg

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Jed likes this.
  15. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Very true, just couldn't pass it up. My apologies to Colin :D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG]

17. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

“Garden Variety” Man you are hurting my feelings.

dave3593 likes this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Penis

19. VR45 Troll

Man Dave K you called everyone of these guys in this thread “bitches” and “pussy assed pussies”. Just say’n.

20. VR45 Troll

I thought my reply in the “Transporting 10-12 eBikes” was pretty funny yesterday.