1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Honda NSF250R Moto3 bike for sale $10K

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by grandpanot, Aug 11, 2023.

1. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

I have a nicely sorted Moto3 bike from Honda. This bike was formerly Kayla Yakov's training bike and is really in great shape. The only reason I am selling is to upgrade to a 2022 version as I have an absolute blast on these bikes. They have the same basic chassis as a Honda RS125 2 strokes but with a four stroke 250 fuel injected motor.
    This bike has a quick shifter and slipper clutch. The spares package has and extra slipper clutch and many other bits and bobs including some extra bodywork as well as levers and bars etc... It also includes the factory engine tuning kit.
    No stands or TRS pins included. Caution, this bike needs a rolling starter as it is a privateer version of the Honda factory moto3 bike. Weight 180lbs, 44 RWHP full of absolute fun.

PM me if interested for pictures. Bike is in Evanston Illinois north of Chicago

bncadvr likes this.
  2. grandpanot

bncadvr likes this.
  3. grandpanot

bumping

4. grandpanot

Bumping

5. grandpanot

Sale pending

6. grandpanot

Buyer backed out as he could not race it in his org so this is back up for sale

7. Sleeping Psycho

Sleeping Psycho Well-Known Member

Bump for a meticulous seller

8. wera#555

wera#555 Well-Known Member

Would you sell the spare slipper clutch?
    if so contact me at 412-951-1029

9. grandpanot

Sorry, I have had others ask and for now I have decided not to sell any parts

10. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

How much?

11. grandpanot

Sold

cincigp likes this.