1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PittRace

Discussion in 'General' started by Ducman851, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Who’s going? I’ll be there with the Wrench/ADR Team

Gino230 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think I am.

CR750 and Ducman851 like this.
  3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I was going to wait until tomorrow to create a thread for this, but may as well just glom on to this one
    [​IMG]
    upload_2023-8-8_11-27-29.png
    [​IMG]

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, I am for the real racing this weekend. Getting out of there before the other stuff.

Gino230 likes this.
  5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

At the end, why did you attach the schedule from Last Weekend?

G Dawg likes this.
  6. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I’m riding up from Md for MotoA. Trying to decide whether I wanna camp at the track or get a motel. Anyone have the scoop on camping at the track-is there ample space, shade, showers, etc?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Should be decent space, not much shade, couple of showers in the paddock. Not many motels close.

8. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

As long as you're not trying to park a big rig in the camping area its fine. Last time I parked a Colorado by the water tower. No space issues.

9. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I had misplaced faith in what was still posted on the MA Live+ site.

Ducman851 and 27 like this.
  10. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

I'm going

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

The showers in the swag building are actually pretty nice.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cool, didn't know they had some over there, only seen the ones at the main paddock garages.

13. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Last year was the most packed I've ever seen Pitt during a race weekend. Looking forward to a fun weekend! Racing on Sunday and doing the YCRS school Mon/Tuesday.

Gino230 likes this.
  14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Good reminder that I really need to signup for some coaching.

My chicken strips could cure world hunger.

15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

MA had us parked
    Over there and it was way nicer not having to go to the main building. Luckily we never out of hot water either.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well maybe if you were smoother on the brakes, you’d have less fears of falling off the edge of the tire. :Poke:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  17. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

I am riding from Maine, sad we got the BTR but happy to have the twins and especially the STK 1000!! We have two spots in the RV area and an awning spot up on the hill. If someone is riding (like me) my buddies will have an extra chair for you and join us under the shade.

Gino230 likes this.
  18. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

I'll be there, maybe

19. ridelater

ridelater Active Member

It’s my third year with a WERA license. First weekend running with you guys. I’m pretty excited to race with new people. I just buried my CCS license.

Gino230 likes this.
  20. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Soooo what are the RV/camping details? Can't find anything on the pittrace website.

Just show up in your rig and pop a squat or would I need to call to see if there are spots for RV's available? I don't need sewer/water, but electric would be nice so don't have to run a genny.