1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wimminz soccer

Discussion in 'General' started by auminer, Jul 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Female athlete vs......

feminism activist

[​IMG]

Dragginass and Sabre699 like this.
  2. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Kind of like @Maximum's user account seems kind of ironic. Is this @motion's dupe account?

3. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Here, I’ll rewrite it.
    I like soccer and I watch a lot of however I dont like that angry bitch so much that I wont watch any game involving her.

4. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Hard to say...but glad they lost. You should at least respect your country, if not love it, if you intend to represent it on the world stage. I get the felling many of these woman do not.

Have a fun 13 hour plane ride home, ladies.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think the weight of her massive ego slows her down on the field.

tl1098 likes this.
  6. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

ditto..

7. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

PurpleHair missed her Penalty Kick..then smiled and laughed..it was weird.

8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

She’s no Messi…

I’ve never ever watched a soccer game until the last men’s World Cup final as I was stuck where it was on… it was very impressive… doubtful it’ll be topped so I’ll stop there :D

9. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Didn't watch a single second of their games. Glad they lost and are finally getting rid of some of the locker room cancer.

MELK-MAN, RRP and brex like this.
  10. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

It's such a shame that there are so many people, who I imagine consider themselves patriots, and who still root against Team USA simply because they don't like some of the players' politics.

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

If the players spent as much time, effort and heart on the game instead of their platforms, I would be happy to support them. 3 out of 5 missed penalty kicks. If my team had done that, we would be pushing like we were in boot came, in the parking lot, and it would be self imposed.

I don’t care what your politics are. I don’t care who you share your bed with (or don’t). But if you want to represent your country up against all the others a, you should damn well be a fierce competitor and have self respect.

12. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

It’s a shame that so many USA team players have a political agenda that keeps them from representing America to the BEST of their ability.

969, tl1098, KneeDragger_c69 and 7 others like this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Isle of lesbos
    :crackup:
    I love you guys some times. This is clearly one of them.
    Oh, and :flag:

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Cee yoU Next Tuesday.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Back In The Country Hastily.

Jim Moore likes this.
  16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

They turned out backs on us....so we reciprocate in kind...it's just that easy.

Jon Wilkens and Shenanigans like this.
  17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Should have sent the 15 year old boys team.

Jim Moore, auminer and StaccatoFan like this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Then they should Play Professional Soccer and Leave the Politics to the Fucking Professional Politicians..

19. Jon Wilkens

Given all their theatrics, grandstanding and piss poor attitude towards the country they are supposed to be proudly representing...they got what they deserve....a big ol boot up the ass and out of the cup. Had they put their heart and soul into playing the game and being a respectful USA representative, instead of a bunch of political grandstanding activists...maybe they would still be playing. But nope. How about being proud USA athletes blessed enough to be playing a GAME on the world stage and showing it? Keep your stupid politics and activism where it belongs...out of sports.

20. Jon Wilkens

No lie...its bad enough we got professional politicians as it is....they seem to not get it right either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.