2018 Gsxr600 blue, 4135 miles, clean title, street/track set up

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by xtremsiege2, Jul 16, 2023.

1. xtremsiege2

xtremsiege2 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, figure most people on here aren't looking for a street trimmed bike but here it goes-perfect street and track bike if you wanted a dual purpose kind of motorcycle that has not been torn apart or with questionable history which can be registered at the dmv.

Bought from original owner(super squid) in January 2020 with 400 miles, currently has 4135, clean title with working lights/controls, everything; I ride it 50/50 track and street. Currently running slicks because its track season in New England. Everything works 100% and she is good to go, only selling because i purchased an r6 which fits me much better being over 6' tall. Everything I've put into this bike is more or less high quality/name brand/new stuff because the plan was to keep for years. Clean title, owners manual, 2 keys, some receipts with sale.

-Front forks re sprung for 10# spring(200-215lbs gear) and have new traxxion extender caps on there, ceramic head bearings installed.
    -Rear is ohlins ttx
    -brakes are new galfers SS lines front and back, new pads, galfer floating 320mm race rotors. New fluid on 7/15 with RBF
    -yoshimura exhaust, k&n filter, bauce racing tune.
    -Motionpro throttle, grips, lightweight lithium battery
    -DID 520 gold chain, regeared -1 +1 vortex aluminum sprockets.
    -Lightech axle sliders, rearsets, woodcraft 7mm clipons. GB Racing engine covers. ASV shorty levers.
    -Currently on slicks with 2 track days, can install a new set of supercorsa pirellis for buyer that are street legal if preferred.

Feel free to reach out with questions, thanks for looking. Selling for $8500 on here, i have it for $500 more on FB market, not looking for trades or anything unless it happens to be cooler than this bike*

Attached Files:

2. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Interested. Perfect combo of street and track utility bike. Do you still the OEM stuff?

3. xtremsiege2

I do, most of it minus the mirrors which is the one item you would want for street.

I have the oem rearsets, oem rear shock, extra windscreen, extra non-oem front fender, extra unused oem key and manual. I'd have to look around for more items.

4. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

"Currently running slicks because its track season in New England". Assuming you're up north? Anyhow: sending you a DM now.

xtremsiege2 likes this.
  5. xtremsiege2

Forgot to mention this is in SW CT, right outside of NYC. Not sure why we can't go back and edit postings.

6. xtremsiege2

Putting this sale on hold, need to get it retitled in my state unless you're in CT to transfer easily. thanks.