1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pirelli Vendor will be at at Mid Ohio

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ryanp77, Jul 9, 2023.

1. ryanp77

ryanp77 Midwest Pirelli Race Tire Supplier

Hey guys just to let you know I’ll be at Mid Ohio for Vintage Fest. I am a new Pirelli vendor here in the Midwest primarily Indiana, Michigan Ohio areas. If you need anything let me know

thunderalley3 likes this.
  2. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

Glad to have you on board Ryan!

-T

3. Nicky69

Nicky69 Well-Known Member

Where can one get pirelli tires prior to vintage days. Lost my tire connection and need tires.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What do you mean prior to? VMD is next weekend and it'll be hard to have anything shipped to you before then.

5. Nicky69

Nicky69 Well-Known Member

Sorry should have clarified. Don't necessary need them before VDM. Look for someone that can get these or has stock. Seems that the several places that say they carry them, don't have them. I will be at VDM so I can look you up and talk more about what I'm looking for.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhhhh - don't talk to me about it :crackup: Talk to Ryan the Pirelli guy who will be there but there's also James Bock and Quentin Mise who sell Pirellis. Pretty sure they can all ship tires to you.

7. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Mise has Pirellis? Weird

8. ryanp77

Yes I have Pirelli’s yes I can ship pm me or we can talk at Mid Ohio

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, he picked up the slack when they had issues finding a vendor for a number of the NC tracks (before Ryan stepped up to do it).

10. ryanp77

Just to let every know, I have a bit of a limited supply of tires this week. We were out or even out of some sizes when I made my order last week