1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Ninja 300 race goodies

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Ricky T, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Ricky T

Ricky T Well-Known Member

Picked up a mostly stock Ninja 300. If you have any raced goodies please post them. Thanks

2. superkain

superkain Well-Known Member

I've got stainless steel line for the front, with the bracket to add Tokico (gsxr) 4 pot caliper, brake pads for said caliper, and a kawi 636 master, if you are looking for brake upgrades.

Attached Files:

3. darkgoblin

darkgoblin Well-Known Member

I have a set of light weight forged aluminum wheels for Ninja 300 made by MOS from Japan.

I also have a Starlane Davinci-S dash with the wiring loom already set up for the Ninja 300.

I can give you pics and more details if interested.

4. darkgoblin

5. darkgoblin

6. bncadvr

bncadvr Well-Known Member

I have a race prepped Ninja 250 with a motor that may be on the way to needing a rebuild/replacement. I'm pretty confident that most of the race bits are compatible - so much so that I'm in the market for a builder 300 to transfer the parts to.

But, maybe you are interested in my parts/bike.

2 sets of wheels with rotors and tires (front used Q3 & new Q3, rear used Q3 and new Q5)
    Forks - Racetech emulators recently rebuild with fresh seals/bushings/oil by GMD Computrack ATL, 145lb rider
    Rear Ohlins
    Woodcraft clipons and rearsets with some spare bits
    Brembo RCS15 less than a year old
    Bodywork - not sure what kind and it is kinda rough, but passes tech with major track day orgs just fine (haven't raced it, but bike raced CMRA with previous owner)

I have more spares too like gearing, gas tank etc if you wanted the whole thing.

Let me know if you are interested.

7. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

All I have left is the pins for a Pit Bull TRS.

Ricky T likes this.
  8. Triple R 21

Triple R 21 Well-Known Member

PM sent.