1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848, 1098, 1198 dash-guage-speedo-tach-odometer-cluster-speedometer

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by moto_enthusiast, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Just came across a gauge cluster for a 848/1098/1198. Been sitting a while so i don't recall the miles. Memory likens me to say i am pretty sure it is under 10k miles. Do not have a bike i can plug it into to check though. So no guarantees on mileage, just giving my best recollection guess.

It is not from a crashed bike. So no nicks or bumps in it and all pins are perfectly straight. Could not get this to show up in pics but the clear plastic cover is not perfect. There are some very minor marks which can easily be polished out if that concerns you. Certainly not obstructing anything on the cluster itself, which is fully readable at a glance.

Have no idea what the market is for these things so popped over to ebay to check prices which started at something like 330/340 ish. And these are in less condition than what i have to offer here. Someone looking for something like this just make a fair offer. I'll cover shipping in the lower 48.

Yet again i can not get pics resized to post here. For anyone seriously interested message me an email address to send them to and i'll get em over shortly.

2. So is this a price thing or not many on here race ducatis?

3. t_bare

t_bare Member

Immobilizer may be a problem.

t_bare

Mike Fennell likes this.
  4. Mike Fennell

Mike Fennell Never Was

According to Ducati Parts Unlimited you can program a new one IF you have both keys and the key card. I'm not sure if that applies to a used dash that's already been matched to a set of keys.

5. Unless using stock(unmodified) ecu immobilizer is not an issue. Can use with race ecu or a stock dash with immobilizer delete. Should not be a big deal to get deleted/deactivated, but probably mainly for someone already with race/non stock ecu.