1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morris Foor Fundraiser T-shirts

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 14, 2013.

1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

YOU . . .

are not worthy. :Poke:

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Yours went to Yo HQ -- Kurt should have them.

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Bonus :)

4. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

Got mine!

5. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Had a package in the mailbox when I got home. Sweet shirts.:up:

6. dsapsis

Dang that took a long time. I was getting worried. Then again, Calgary is ways out. :D

7. backcountryme

The dog sleds only carry emergency supplies this time of year.

8. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Are these still available? If so, I'd like an XL please.

9. backcountryme

I have two, what are your offers?

10. trancework

trancework It's always now...

You talkin' to me? I's off in Barry's Crumpet thread...

11. dsapsis

Back off, Billy :D
    Yes, but limited. However, I do have XL's. Send me a PM and we'll get details.

12. backcountryme

13. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Yesterday in the mail I received a generous check from the sale of the 'T's.
    I am so humbled by everyone's generosity, and even from many of you that I haven't had the pleasure to meet.
    I assure you that after loosing over 10k in income the donations will be a big help to my recovery. And a big thank you to Dave for doing this all for me, and all my left coast brothers especially Wicky and Ed.

I am returning to the track in a week. I will take it slow and easy. I hope to participate in some ESS rounds, SE, later in the season if I feel safe for you and me.

I have to be back with you all. I am enjoying my WERA gig, the opportunity to CR with X-ACT, and to ride with folks whose riding I respect and whom I trust at any speed, on the inside or out.

Love you all, and will do my best to pay you all back someday, somehow!!!:bow::bow::bow::beer:

14. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

And I forgot: I have a small fridge and microwave that need a home, free to you folk. If interested I can bring to Nola. Or Tally National.
    Lemme know!

15. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Just retired from school! I’m gonna teach drums a few days a week and play timpani in a church wind ensemble every once in awhile.
    I still have a street bike, 2022 Ninja 650 twin. Just the right size. Only ride 2-3 days a week.
    I don’t watch racing anymore, although soon I would like to visit some live races at Rd. Atlanta and Barber. Not many of my friends are racing, but the WERA folks and Stickboy are still present. And my friend Tuna is still out there. I was so grateful to all of you that supported me back then; I will be forever grateful!

Morris Foor
    [email protected]
    (706) 464-6410

TurboBlew, JBall, bleacht and 5 others like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Congratulations on the retirement. :beer: Seems to be happening to a lot of the early-century beebers. :D

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Tell me when you are ready to go hang out for the day. I'll spend the day watching racing with you.

18. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Morris! Good to hear from you! Congratulations on retirement!

19. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Congrats Morris!

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator