1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teknic Xcelerator Kangaroo Suite Size 42

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by wcoats, Mar 31, 2023.

1. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

I have a Teknic Kangaroo leather suite for sale. Includes Woodcraft klucky puck sliders. I used it for a few seasons then stopped racing and it has sat in my closet for the last 3 years. It is a great suite and is ready to be used but shows wear and that it has been used. Has a repair done by Barnacle Bill on the stretch fabric on the right arm. Price reflects the condition and I think it’s a good suite for the price. I would continue to use it if I was still racing.

I’m 5’ 9” and 165 and it fit well.

$265 shipped

Attached Files:

jasonhise likes this.
  2. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Correction it's actually a size 44 but fits a little tight for a 44(I think that is normal for Teknic suits)

Open to reasonable offers

3. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Would $225 shipped to 24467 be reasonable? That's me using PayPal as goods/services. PM'd you.

Last edited: May 2, 2023
  4. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Sold

jasonhise likes this.
  5. Daniel06

Daniel06 Well-Known Member

Got the suit last night and tried on today. Always wanted a teknic. Looks great and fits great. Light as a feather kangaroo.

Awesome ship time and awesome seller. Thanks Will!!

jasonhise likes this.