1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by vfrket, Nov 13, 2022.

1. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I’m so mad at myself for forgetting to submit picks! I watched qualifying and the sprint race yesterday evening and while I was watching that I told myself I need to submit my picks right afterwards. Got distracted then and totally forgot. And of course last race picks were garbage for this weekend!

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

vfrket with the race win and a pretty remarkable 76 points. That was not my best effort.

Results through 3 rounds:
    1. vfrket
    2. Chino
    3. vfrket

Seeing a trend?

Leaderboard:
    #1 vfrket 253
    #2 HPPT 242
    #3 redtailracing 238
    #3 chino52405 238
    #4 bigbird 235
    #4 dsapsis 235
    #5 dave_wolfe 233
    #5 suddenbraking 233
    #6 Sudowoodo 229

I see a trend. First to sixth. Off to Jereth in two weeks time. Bring it.

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

That round hurt.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

I definitely just threw some names together this weekend. Only watched the sprint, and I didn't read anything until race time. So glad that everyone else did pretty bad, but damn @vfrket with another week in terrible conditions. Let me find out you know the admin password of "admin"

5. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Shocked!!!! I figured someone would have Chino'd the field like last race.

Well, I'll take it, happy to keep the Bird at bay!

Chino52405 and BigBird like this.
  6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

The only good pick I had was picking miller to chuck it again.

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Congrats @vfrket

I really did not predict Rins being able to pull off 20 laps on that Honda.

BigBird likes this.
  8. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

They don't show the value change for the constructors tab, but wasn't Ducati like $3.5 million before this round? So now my total team value took a massive hit because they did this balancing. And how is Ducati not the most expensive team anyway?

This is why I hate the way they do fantasy, I'm already about to get fucked.

[​IMG]

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

wrong game ..you can still delete!

10. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

oh, too late now, I'll see myself out

11. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

No excuse here but I forgot to set my picks too. Got so wrapped up in a project then prepping for a race Sunday it completely slipped my mind.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, if someone was going to forget to make their picks one time this year, this was a good round to do it.

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  13. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

well done vfrket! when 3 of my top picks go out on lap 1 - not good lol.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Has anyone been able to enter some safety picks since Austin? I'm starting to think it could be just me…

15. dsapsis

I just set some new picks and got a report in 2 mins via email. So, yeah.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Okay. Does yours show Dani Pedrosa?

17. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Mine doesn't

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

FYI, the game no longer seems to respond to the browser that I used for the first three rounds (Chrome) on my PC. It shows picks in the order they were at the start of the season, and doesn't allow me to submit them after rearranging. I used Firefox to play today.

BigBird likes this.
  19. dsapsis

Will try to get 26 added to roster. I am using Chrome and it works fine, so I wonder if its a browser issue. I'll let jeremy know you are having some problems.

All -- please test picks this weekend so we can sort issues in advance of Sunday's race.

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

My picks aren't picking either. Firefox. Will let me rearange them, but the set picks button doesn't set them. If I close the browser window they revert back to the default lineup, not my previous race lineup. Not getting email confirmation either.