1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Area

Discussion in 'General' started by BHopper 5, Jul 14, 2004.

1. BHopper 5

BHopper 5 Well-Known Member

I know this type of post gets old and usally very little response. But I'm new to the Nashville area and was wondering where and when some of the local riders/racers might be meeting up.

Thanks

2. Boots

Boots Well-Known Member

We will be meeting @ my place tomorrow between 12p - 3p and from there heading up to Grattan, hope you can make it. :)

3. brian23

brian23 Well-Known Member

Where exactly do you live in Nashville? There is a bike night in Rivergate, at Coach's Resturant every other Monday night. There are ALOT of street riders here, and alot of them race as well. We will be meeting at Toys r us parking lot tomorrow (Thursday) night at about 6:30 p.m. to ride to a bike night in Murfreesboro. There is usually 3 to 400 bikes there. There is alot of nice things to look at too!!!!! You are more than welcome to come ride with us. We also do some nice back road (twisties) riding on Sundays.
    My name is Tim. I'm just responding under Brian Hayes's screen name.
    Give us a call and we'll let you know the specifics.

615-824-7655 - Shop phone
    615-593-5158 - My cell phone.

4. 3wfab

3wfab Mr. Tsongas to you..

Check you PM

5. BHopper 5

BHopper 5 Well-Known Member

Tim- Sounds like a good time I'll give you a call later.

Duck_Racer- Can't make Grattan this year best of luck to you up there though. Give me a shout when you get back I would like to meet up for future track days/ Races.