1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moriwaki MD250H Ultimate Engine Spares Kit

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by punchsponge, Mar 1, 2023.

1. punchsponge

punchsponge Well-Known Member

Okay, not 2-stroke but, you know, GP, and untied against the RC390. Freshly rebuilt, zero-hour CRF250X motor with Fast Heads ported head. The build, as I remember it, is a full Wrench Rabbit bottom end kit with standard bore and stroke, Wossner 13.9/1 piston, Stage II cam, Kibblewhite valves on one side and stock on the other. Hinson slipper clutch. Story is that I lost the rod bearing on this motor, put a hot "R" motor in my bike and then had this one rebuilt as a spare. All work done by The Motorcycle Shop in Chillicothe, Ohio. Comes with a spare Keihin carb, Moriwaki MD250H wiring harness and your choice of Tokyo Mods or stock CDI. Also come with a nice rolling carrier case so that you can load up with ease and go to every race without nagging motor anxiety. Willing to separate motor for offers over 2.2k. I don't really need to sell it, but since I'll be driving Columbus to Vail on I70 3/11-12, I thought I would list it now and offer free delivery along the way. $2,600. Price will probably drop in a few weeks if it doesn't sell. Sorry, have never had good luck uploading photos to this website; kit is also listed on FB Marketplace. Thanks for looking.

Super Dave likes this.
  2. punchsponge

punchsponge Well-Known Member

Sold. Thanks.