1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

2. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I'm guessing the bike pics are of Irish Road Racing. If they are at IoM, selfie sticks are illegal.

ToofPic likes this.
  3. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Old Macau GP pic fer ya...

387177_277339322303945_100000836389713_680967_568167562_n.jpg

CBRRRRR999, Razr and ToofPic like this.
  4. ToofPic

337862511_776780010243481_1370554469190387915_n.jpg

I love these! Been poaching all I can find.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  5. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

[​IMG]

ToofPic likes this.
  6. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

WRONG WAY !!! lmao

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

9. Banditracer

10. Banditracer

11. ToofPic

I remember a certain racer that use to Love digging his knee in the grass at Talladega throwing shit all over the place. It was cool,unless you were behind him..

12. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

At my last track day I hit an apex cone that was too close to the track with my knee and my coach who was following me had to duck it to avoid a face full of orange plastic. I wish his GoPro had been on at the time.

13. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Last edited: Apr 5, 2023
  14. ToofPic

15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

funny memory from a great racer...

At AMA Pro Mid Ohio back when they split the Superbike class into two groups for Qs I was trying different approaches to turn 1 as to turn in late and glide through the 2/3 or to turn in early and really get a drive into 2/3 and barely get it settled by the keyhole(this was faster and more fun as you’re carrying lots more speed)... as I was getting the apex right they had these little mini cones on the transition line for pit out... I was pretty happy with my progress and had passed Vincent Haskovic(sp) and kept him behind me, he was a very fast Czechoslovakian who came to the US with his mechanic and girlfriend who only spoke in their native tongue. I didn’t know him very well at the time but just so happens we were right beside each other on hot pit too.... he came over after we came in and was frantic about something but couldn’t seem to get it out. He kept going back and forth speaking Czech to his people then talking to me I. Very broken English... “Scotty... hello... you eh you turn in early... in turn one...” “yeah Vince I found a new line through one, did you like it?” “Yes very fast, I followed you” “ok, thanks?! I guess” “Scotty you turned in early...”” yeah man, we went through this” “ you hit cone” “yeah I felt it hit my knee, stupid cones anyway” yes yes the cone... you hit cone with knee in one... very fast... “ yeah Vince, ok, I have to work on my bike”(thinking I don’t have a mechanic and a hot ass Czech import GF/Do all chick, is she changing tires and superhot? Wth?!?) he still wasn’t done I could sense... “Scotty you hit cone” “yeah man sorry” “it hit me!” Then I giggle a bit “in the face!” Now I’m laughing and he can’t help but not be mad anymore... Vincent Haskovek was a great racer and always great to have around... he got a ride with JU and unfortunately became a paraplegic at Sonoma after winning for Pirelli at Daytona a first I believe, in 1000 stock.... the ass of his leathers said “czeching out” very appropriately

ToofPic, cBJr, 2blueYam and 1 other person like this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Enough motorbikes... let's get back to puerile...

[​IMG]

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Or perhaps a mix of both.

Who here accepts the challenge?

[​IMG]

18. tsflstb

tsflstb Well-Known Member

Works every time in Mario kart.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

20. Mongo