Gold Cup or Cheetah Club

Discussion in 'General' started by Renaissance man, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Renaissance man

Renaissance man Well-Known Member

I am very concerned on what to do at the GNF. With all the press concerning the Gold Cup, should I maybe defer to the Cheetah Club?

Serious responses only please.

2. Duke Boy

Duke Boy Guest

It's The Gold Club and it's closed by order of US Marshalls. The Cheetah is good though. Plenty o' fine womens. [​IMG]

3. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

If ya go to the Cheetah let me know, I can set you up with the right people. [​IMG]

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

nothing good can come of this

5. Renaissance man

Sorry, Gold Cup is in Houston... It has hosted a superbike world champion in the last 12 months.

Stickboy...Can any good come from most of these threads on this board. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I read the disclaimer that said, "For entertainment purposes only" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

hey! we take our strip clubs very serious around these parts. and those parts. and some other kewl parts

7. werajedi

werajedi Well-Known Member

Forget the Cheetah, now that the Gold Club is gone THE hot spot in downtown Atlanta is the Clairmont Lounge. Enjoy the view!

8. indiana roadracer

indiana roadracer BBS Lurker

9. hazbin1

hazbin1 Well-Known Member

choozy teams choose the top of the hill club,bigger is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SBR celebrated there 2 years in a row!

10. Marc Gifford

Marc Gifford Well-Known Member

Ren man, Shouldn't you be getting ready for this weekend. GNF soon enough, Race this weekend. Do we need to find you an Umbrella girl to subside the yearn for the cheetah club? C-ya saturday.

11. Renaissance man

As long as she isn't a dog...carpet dog that is... [​IMG]

12. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

Well if you guys ever get to Pocono be sure to go to the Grandview about 15 minutes from the track.

------------------
    97 GSXR 750
    87 EX500

13. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

14. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

Oooh, Ren Man if that's the one near the Galleria at that split at the end of Westheimer I LOVE that club. First time I ever got a lap dance was at that club. [​IMG] And at lunch time, no less. Boy was the rest of that day boring. [​IMG]

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Are you speaking of "my" club? ;-)

Rick's Cabaret Houston Southwest Galleria
    3113 Bering Drive
    at Richmond Avenue
    Houston, TX
    ph (713) 785-0444

http://www.rickscabaret.com/

Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. opened its first "Rick's Cabaret" in Houston in 1983 and went public with its IPO in 1995, making Rick's the world's first publicly traded topless entertainment business. Rick's is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol RICK. Rick's now owns and operates four Rick's Cabaret locations, three of which are in Houston and one of which is in Minneapolis. Rick's also owns and operates two XTC Cabarets which are located in San Antonio and Austin.

16. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

Hey Tracee,
    Is Pony Tales still in business in Atlanta?
    spent about a million in there one night.
    [​IMG]

17. aip

aip Well-Known Member

My personal favorite is MARDIS GRAS Sports Bar out on I285 only about 45 minutes from the Admiral Benbow.

Don't let the name fool ya. It is a good show.

18. Renaissance man

Any pictures? Preferably ones that are on an internet site that uses Adult Check, etc.

Actually I have NEVER been to a topless bar. Being the faith that I am, I wouldn't... (OH, No one is going to believe this crap [​IMG])

OK, Maybe I have been to one or two places like that, but always against my will (I don't think anyone will believe this crap either)

OK, I ADMIT IT. I once begged the manager of a strip club to stay open so I could get another lap dance.

Always for fun....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

No, that's not the one I'm talking about. But I think I do know the one you are talking about. On the corner of Richmond? Big white building? Never been in that one but always heard it was nice.

20. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

Okay, so you didn't answer the question there dude. Geesh. Talk about a short attention span. Or maybe a too narrowly focused one. [​IMG]