NEW Armour Bodies 09-16 GSX-R1000 Race Bodywork - $500

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by MOtrizzle, Sep 18, 2022.

1. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member

This was a spare set of Armour Bodies bodywork for my 2016 GSX-R1000 racebike that never got used. It includes a lower, upper, front fender, and tail. Basically, everything you see in the pics is what is for sale. It's painted pearl black, but the pearl is really only visible in direct sunlight.

NOTE: these are RACE fairings, meaning there are no cutouts for lights or turn signals for your street bike (I figured you guys would know this, but inevitably someone asks where the lights go).

Asking $500. New, these retail for $924. And that's without paint. Located near Los Angeles. Prefer local pickup, but I could possibly meet you halfway.

Attached Files:

2. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member

BUMP. Price reduced to $300 OBO. Emphasis on the OBO part. I'd like these things gone and to have my space back.

3. Superchikn996

Superchikn996 Well-Known Member

I am interested in them, but thoughts of how much cost to ship to east Tn is scary.
    Could you estimate to zip 37725?

4. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member

Yikes. I could look into it, but I looked it up for someone near Philly and it was double the price I'm asking for in the first place. Unless someone is aware of a cost-effective way of shipping these things?

5. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Damn I wish I knew someone coming to Barber from out there.
    I would buy them in a heartbeat.

6. Superchikn996

Im going contact DHL, see what it would cost as they ship them from Europe for 85$

EDIT:That is a no go as well. Ill try again tonight after work. Would like to get these if can come up with a way to ship.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
  7. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member

Yeah, let me know what you find.

8. Superchikn996

Tried truck frieght, almost $400 through uship.

9. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member

That's the cheapest I've seen so far...

10. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member

Bump. I need these things GONE. Make me an offer.

11. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member

UPDATE: If you're able to get these from me in Los Angeles, or know someone who can get these for you in LA, before next weekend (April 21), I'll give them away FOR FREE. No, that's not a typo or a trick.

12. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Pm sent

13. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member