1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating a girl out of your league???

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Nov 27, 2022.

1. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

2. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Fixed that for ya.

R/T Performance and ToofPic like this.
  3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

This girl is interesting, out of my league, see what happens tomorrow, 1 in a million, so your saying there is a chance!

R/T Performance likes this.
  4. Captain Morgan

Hows mexico, the house??? Miss it there

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Haven’t read anything other than the op first post.
    She’s digging you, go for it!

I punched way above my weight and won. Married her, been together for coming up on 30 years and she’s still my chick.

Go big and you’ll win! I did.

gixer1100, Gino230 and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  6. Captain Morgan

If Dave K is giving his blessing, something must be wrong. Thank you, congrats on your wife, maybe this out of my league could work

7. Captain Morgan

Actually have spent time in Nepal, so maybe a chance

cha0s#242 likes this.
  8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

fify

:D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Every lady needs a thug.

treat her like she’s a lady, you’re going to protect her when your lady needs it and she’s your world, go for it

My lady doesn’t need my protecting or asked for it but she has seen me lay the hand of gawd down when she needed it to others. Lol

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No, no you didn’t. No clue what you corrected for your weird ass world and I hate when people think or project my thoughts or opinions.
    Soooooo, I hate all that fixed it for you shit! No, you fixed it for YOU. Lol

11. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

[​IMG]

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

:crackup:

13. Captain Morgan

I don't date cat girls, cats are a strange breed that will take water and food from you but still hate you, I like dogs, don't think she has a pet, maybe a bird

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not out of my league, but I'm dating one now that checks 95% of the boxes, and after my dating experiences in the past year or so, she appears to be a "keeper" so I'm actually putting forth the efforts to move forward with her. We'll see, but the feet are amazing!!!

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sometimes you have to date one just so they have some illusion of moving up. It's a charitable thing for a guy to do.

16. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i would say my fiance is out of my league. i certainly view her that way, as i think someone should view their partner highly. she is a very driven woman, intelligent, educated, great with money, great shape, beautiful, great accent lol.

Gino230 likes this.
  17. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Its simple -
    Grow a sack - spend a little coin on a good dinner in a not so crowded or loud place - watch a sunset - make her laugh - go for a walk
    Read the signs. IF you cant tell what the play is from there I feel sorry for you.

18. Captain Morgan

If life was so simple, she's about 800 miles away at the moment

19. Captain Morgan

c brazil.jpg Here's last year in Brazil with the dentist, no pics of the new girl c brazil.jpg

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is going to get interesting…