1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gotta talk to your kids...be careful out there

Discussion in 'General' started by gixer1100, Nov 28, 2022.

1. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

2. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Always scary shit out there. My wife and I were over the top teaching my kids, especially my girls, all sorts of real world dangers. Not really fear based teachings but more common sense and open eyes. My girls still did dumb shit that could have had tragic endings.

3. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Girls, keep them in sports, keep them poor, keep them out of town.

Answers to my daughter’s questions.

When can I date? When you can drive the car.

Why can’t we move to town? I’ll consider it once you go to college.

At times my daughter hated me during her childhood, she wouldn’t say so but she wore her heart on her sleeve.

Our present relationship is something I treasure, she’s thankful for the upbringing she had and I’m thankful for the daughter, mother, wife & Doctor she’s become.

backho, cbush, cBJr and 5 others like this.
  4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That's fucked up. Sounds like the script for a movie (or the text from a Sonic Youth LP)
    So many weird fuckers out there :(

BigBird likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What the hell is 'catfished'?

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

I best understood after watching the Netflix show about the Manti Te'o story, "Untold: The Girlfriend Who Didn't Exist"

Banditracer likes this.
  7. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

He posed as someone as online.. Probably fake pictures and took advantage of the teenage girl.

My buddy works for Riverside PD, said it was not the "best of scenes" and that dude was in the Marines. Massive trauma for that girl moving forward

Sad story all around.

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Article is up on Daily Mail. That dude is yikes looking. Terrible for the family.