1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motionless

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Sep 12, 2022.

1. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I'll buy the Desmo from you.....like the TZ comment above, hard times and inflation and rough economy and all that shit....but I'll give her a good home.

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

and plus u never know... maybe 5 years from now the market on TZs is still in the dumps so you can buy it back for also nothing if I also get desperate which I might be. :beer:

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Even better...you can donate all your bikes to the SW Michigan Motorcycle Heritage Museum (AKA my garage) and come pick them up when this is over.

:p:D

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Wrong....

I'm sorry I tried to cross that river on your Desmo. I saw them do it on dirt bikes and snow mobiles. I was sure it would work on the Desmo. I promise to get a recovery crew out there sometime next summer after it thaws...

sdg likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

I am sorry you lost all your bikes, investments and bitcoin in a tragic boating accident

motion and Sabre699 like this.
  6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm back in action.... the gag ball has been removed haha. Flew my new Tenere 700 from Calgary to Rome in September and rode 9K miles in Europe and Morocco. Awesome trip great people and camels but no booze. Heading to Kuwait tomorrow from Montana. What's going on in F1 these days? Is Russell still kicking Hammy's arse? @HPPT everything was fine brother. @Boman Forklift won't buy Ninja 400s with me to race but he still has a POS old Africa Twin waiting for him in Europe. I am now wifeless, which is sad beyond words but I will figure out how to carry on. The Bimota Tesi 3D FE is the latest casualty. Gone.

Pride & Joy, racer_11, BC and 11 others like this.
  7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You need to offload any bikes at below market prices?

I know a guy :D

motion likes this.
  8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Glad that part is over. Riding around southern Europe sounds cool.

motion likes this.
  9. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

Glad to hear from you again!

motion likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Nice to see you back!!

What country is it in anyway? I can't remember and I was telling Tyler the story the other day and I said somewhere in Europe, maybe Belarus? We are going to have to plan a trip with plenty of advance notice. None of this stuff, hey Linders I'm leaving in a couple weeks, are you in?

11. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Quit being lazy and pack your bags so you can go with him to Kuwait tomorrow, the invite is right there...

motion and Boman Forklift like this.
  12. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

What's your move....

motion likes this.
  13. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

That’s good investment advice, staying away from your brokerage account, that is. :D

It’s good to read you back here.

motion likes this.
  14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Always remember that a man without a woman is like a fish without a bicycle.

15. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Glad to see you back. Our somewhat less adventurous tour of Japan is on again this year (after having it canned a week before leaving a couple of years ago due to covid). Been through a couple of divorces as a "spectator" (child), so have some idea, but have little advice/wisdom otherwise.

motion likes this.
  16. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Say 'hi' to my son if you happen to see him. ;)

motion likes this.
  17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

So lemme get this straight... you own a moto but you don't know where it is? Haha... well played, Linders.

Its at Motocamp in Bulgaria. In good company with a bunch of other bikes. I'll be back over there riding in May, so hopefully that's enough notice for you? My bike is in Portugal, so we'll have to meet in Italy.

18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

You think MRS linders is gonna let him go ride with SINGLE you thru Italy, picking up chicks n shit??

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Yea I probably need some married friends to come along. Are you married? I know both of you will regale me with Rossi is the bestest ever stories.

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Nope, single here. Cortez is your guy I think