1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I accept paypal:D This little place does get some awesome stuff. I need mo’munee for everything I want that’s already there. I forgot to mention cases of ammo are being given away too. :rock:

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. britx303

D-zum you’re only 45 minutes away……..I promise the dueling banjos aren’t that scary down h’ya :D

3. I just noticed one of the tags for this thread is "Paul Blart" :crackup: :crackup:

I fucking love that movie. :D

Jedb likes this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

send me an address. I’m not against a road trip for shopping

5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

My local crack dealer sent out a black Friday flier. They're selling Rossi 357 mag levers for almost 300 off. I've been waiting for a good deal on one for 3 years now. I'll be showing up bright and early. :)

6. Ah shit. Good call. :D

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Just tryin' to help...

...other people in their pursuits to acquire firearms, ammo and accessories.

:p

:crackup:

8. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

So I made my choice and went with the PTR 32P. Added an ak optic, Lantec muzzle break and pistol brace. I think it looks like fun. Now to get it ranged in!
    [​IMG]

Gorilla George, Jedb, RonR and 3 others like this.
  9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Anyone have some experience with the M2.0 10mm 4"? I tend to prefer M&Ps, even though I only have Glocks at this point. Now that the 10mm M2.0 is out, I'm thinking of picking one up as I generally prefer M&P ergonomics.

10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Is there a renewed interest in the 10mm round? Ive been hearing that there was waning interest in this round.

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think it's one more last hu-rah to an awesome round. The .40 is still relevant because of all the police and military still using it, but its days are numbered also.
    Be interested in seeing a sales breakdown the 10m, .40 and 9 in guns and ammo.

12. speedluvn

The 10mm and 40 S&W use the same projectile. The 10mm uses a longer case similar to the 38/.357

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

But there's a big difference downstream.....

14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I suspect 10mm will continue to survive a bit longer just because of performance. That shit packs a punch. I believe significantly more than 45.

15. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I use mine for hiking. Outside of that, not sure the round makes a ton of sense for most folks.

But it is fucking sweet.

16. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I had bought a delta elite 10mm 30+ years ago and because the ammo price was too high I let it go. It was a super fun round to shoot with more power than a 1911 needs. 30 years later I bought another one. It’s just so cool. When I’m in the middle of no where it’s my back up when I’m bow hunting.

britx303 likes this.
  17. Yeah I think the 10mm will stick around in some capacity for people who go into the woods.

I have seen a few EDC guns that were 10mm; I think that is unnecessary and overkill............................................which means I will probably get one. :D

Sabre699, Razr and britx303 like this.
  18. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

10mm is a cool round. Works well in a glock and feels like it hits like a freight train without the recoil of a 44 or something like that

britx303 likes this.
  19. britx303

10mm….recently shot a buddy’s Glock that was 10mm. No idea what model number those are, but it was a nice shooter. That’d be a nice piece to have for a heavier duty round…….just because why not?:D

20. speedluvn

I have read multiple sources that people are using them as backup guns while in the woods or other secluded locations. If memory serves me correctly, this rounds was developed for the FBI until they realized most of those FBI staff could manage the recoil. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Senna likes this.