1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Aprilia RSV4 Factory

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kevinlong74, Aug 31, 2022.

1. kevinlong74

kevinlong74 Member

Very good condition ’14 RSV4 Factory in full track configuration. Clean title, never been crashed Bike has been very well maintained. Sprung for a 190 lb rider. Fully wired and race-prepped, although it’s only seen track days. I purchased this bike 4 months ago, and haven't ridden it since it was purchased.

This is a Factory spec APRC bike that includes Ohlins forks, shock, and steering damper. Also includes APRC and variable velocity stacks, adjustable swingarm, engine, and headstock inserts. This bike has the cast aluminum wheels currently wearing Pirelli SC3 Slicks with one track day.

Aftermarket parts include: Woodcraft rearsets (GP Shift), HSBK Frame Sliders, Driven Gas Cap, Driven Sprockets, BRAND NEW DID EVR7 Chain, Vesrah RJL+ brake pads, Woodcraft Clip-ons, CRG Levers, Samco thermostat eliminator, Akrapovic Slip-On, ECU Race-Flash, GB Racing Case Covers and Tank Sliders (tank does have scuffs under the sliders), Stompgrip Tank Pads, R&G Radiator/Oil Cooler guards, MotoXPCambri Fairings, RaceTorx Shift Shaft Support, APWorkshops Starter Cable and Ground Upgrade, Drilled/Magnetic drain plug, Pirelli SC3s with one track day on them.

From former owner - "This bike experienced an electrical issue as a result of me using a non-OEM voltage regulator and lithium battery. The stator overcharged the battery causing the battery pop under the seat. When the battery went it took the gauge cluster with it. I estimate the original cluster was at ~3800 miles when it popped. The replacement cluster had 78xx miles when I bought it and shows 8300 miles now, however I estimate that the bike currently has 4300-4500 miles on it. Valves were checked by the previous owner at 3000 miles".

This bike is turn-key ready to ride, needs nothing other than a new owner. Sorry, but no financing. Will accept wire transfer, cash when picking it up, or other electronic funds, but they must clear the bank before bike will be released.

Located in Franklin, TN.

$9000

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sudowoodo likes this.
  2. chrisplm

chrisplm Well-Known Member

Solid guy, Solid Seller!

3. oneraptor

oneraptor Well-Known Member

4. oneraptor

oneraptor Well-Known Member

I'm interested. Have a few questions: Do you have the OEM fairings and the original forged wheels?

5. kevinlong74

kevinlong74 Member

No sorry, just the bike as is.

6. RyanDCramer

RyanDCramer Well-Known Member

Is this a Factory? Still for sale? I need to know if the frame is a factory for a swingarm application. Thanks!

7. kevinlong74

kevinlong74 Member

Yep, still for sale. It is a Factory model.

8. kevinlong74

kevinlong74 Member

9. CBHamp520

CBHamp520 Member

Any damage under the seat from the battery issue? Do you happen to have a TRS frame and pins?

10. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

I just bought it

BGroupRacing and cbush like this.
  11. CBHamp520

CBHamp520 Member

12. kevinlong74

kevinlong74 Member

SOLD!

cbush likes this.