1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why do so many men NOT know how to punch

Discussion in 'General' started by gixer1100, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

your story reminded me of a time and i just laughed to myself haha... went to go get me and my girl some drinks at this spot in L.A. from one of the 3 bars cause it was crowded. come back over to her, and this dude is like shooting his shot at her. i step up behind him all quietly and just listen, facing her and she can see me the whole time trying not to laugh. guy was all nervous and like, "umm... i umm... i just wanted to come over and umm..."

i let him do his whole shpeel for like 2 minutes before finally taping him on the shoulder and said, "hey man, i don't mean to interrupt you here, but you were taking kinda long. you gonna be wrapping this up any time soon?" never heard a guy apologize so much i felt kinda bad haha. i used to love that kinda shit, as long a dudes didn't touch her i never got bent about it. when i had my crazy drift car and nerds would try to come talk to me about it, i used to tell them it was her's sometimes just to watch it all unfold. ahhh good times...

2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

What? You were the guy with the tiny goober?

4. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

the poor way many throw hands lol

5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

6. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

Hey at least you don't have to worry about them hurting each other. And in classic style looks like they were buds at the end.

7. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Don’t mess with them soy boys.

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

erbody gotta start somewhere