1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida Peeps...here comes Ian.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Sep 24, 2022.

1. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

All the best for the Florida peeps!!! Keeping an eye out, have my parents near Crystal River there.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Hat’s off to FedEx & Brownells, my charge handle and bolt carrier group were delivered today.!.

Sudowoodo and 969 like this.
  3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Prepping for l'otters? :D

[​IMG]

5axis likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's a big frickin house.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

EUREKA!

I done figgert it out!

I understand the Carolina Squat now!

It’s so the bubba trucks can still hook up to their roller-way houses and pull them yo high ground in a natural disaster!

:D

CBRRRRR999 and cpettit like this.
  6. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Headed out of Naples tonight - gotta knock a trip out . Praying traffic on 75 isn’t as bad as it looks
    Might be a long evening sitting in traffic .

I’m picking up 8 cars from 1 customer up in Chicago, he tells me “airports don’t close for me” get here when ya can but I can’t drive a rental car in Naples so I need you Haha

BigBird and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Wishing the best to all of you, it sucks when all you can do is wait to see what happens.
    It looks like Ian may be seeking revenge for all of those nuclear wedgies he got in 6th grade.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

our mayornaise shut the City down for Wed, Thurs, & Friday. AD pay... hooray!! :D

Boman Forklift and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You shoulda gone thru it in the days before satellite storm tracking and 24 hour news. A barrel of laughs I tell ya.

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

11. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

I would prefer that it would not wreck my honeymoon more than it is already...

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

The governor just said once traffic speed is below 40 mph they are opening the left shoulder for a lane on I4 and 75

Good luck!

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Be safe but maybe it will wash some of the NY out to sea.....

If you really want to mess with them go out in lawn chairs in the front lawn to 'watch' right about now. Get all set up to see what they do (then of course move the stuff that can fly indoors). Or even better ask them if they fastened the lawn gnome down and put their car weights on.....

14. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

Smooth sailing from Naples to n side of Tampa so far . 70 mph Cruisin

BigBird, MELK-MAN, YamahaRick and 2 others like this.
  15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Awesome and hope you keep moving. I always assume (as a northerner) that these evacuations are pure grid lock at this point.

BigBird likes this.
  16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Poor 'ol Cleeter! I hope the twin turbskis can float on water!

ChemGuy likes this.
  17. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Been filling up the warehouse next door at work for a couple of days getting ready to load up trucks and move it out when necessary. This was all empty 4 days ago. Today there was a bunch of guard with their Humvees there also. Latest track shown above has it going right over my, errr, chimney! :crackup: relief.jpg

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So this is fun. Current track has it right between my business in Venice and home in North Port.

19. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

Be safe y'all

Quicktoy likes this.
  20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I was just watching the latest episode of them wheeling all the beaters into the shop. Hopefully nothing major gets damaged.