1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2022-2023 NFL season.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Aug 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Fuckin steelers

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Tried watching the game last night and it turned out it was on some streaming platform. F@ck that shit, I ain’t paying no $.50 for no coke.

3. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Good thing, because coke is typically at least $1 these days. TNF is now on Amazon and is included if you have Prime.

dtalbott likes this.
  4. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

:whoosh:
    "No 50 cents, no Coke."

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

Better than having to buy the NFL Network, I hate Amazon, but at least prime can be useful

rd400racer likes this.
  6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Carson Wentz is such garbage. So glad he's on the Skins so the Birds can sack him relentlessly twice a year.

HPPT likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

8. rwdfun

rwdfun

With Lions being the Lions again. I’ll take some joy in the Steelers selecting their starting QB based off how he played against the Lions in a preseason game. I knew that decision would backfire.

9. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Fuckin Lions!! :beer:

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Jags!!

BigBird likes this.
  11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Fuckin' LaMar......he sucks....only five touchdowns this week.

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Where all the Bills going 17-0 folks or they beat teams better or they the SB favorite team, and all that jazz today?

Also, #Jagsdontsuck

Sabre699 and rd400racer like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Let the hate flow through you.

Having his Mom negotiate his contract probably wasn't the smartest move, but at least he can play for another team next year....like the Giants would do good with a QB like him

15. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Fuckin poor Lions, that was some awful coaching to end the game, thankfully the Vikes were on the right side of it for once.

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He’s not going anywhere next year. Worst case, they Franchise tag him and he gets paid.

Cousins did that for 2 years in DC and it fattened his account nicely.

Is it truly a bad idea to have Mom in on the negotiating? Or is it better to have an Agent negotiator that takes the extra he might get just to line his own pockets?

And who the fuck wants to negotiate with the Giants just to pay it out for NY state taxes? That’s a BIG reason to avoid those teams.

17. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I’m In ATL now and will have to get Sunday ticket to watch the titans but damn not sure it’s worth it this year

18. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Definitely never was me, but gosh dang what a miserable game. I've never seen a more injury riddled game for us to start, and then stacking more and more throughout. Several practice squad guys playing.

That said, we still could have won so many different ways but made tons of mistakes.

Miami D played well and Tua was good, but we beat ourselves this time.

tjnyzf, Banditracer and BigBird like this.
  19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, that game was an outlier I hope. 7 defensive starters out, down to third string center, stupidly hot and Josh throwing a td into the dirt, missed chip shot field goal by a guy that hardly misses. Just one of those games.

tjnyzf and mpusch like this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Vikings fan is like, to hell with watching the game!

[​IMG]