1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah but WTF Pecco!!!!

2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah, that was what - gain one point or lose 8???

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I don't find myself cheering for much of anything Italian in motorsports, so I found Peccos exit perfectly acceptable. :crackup:

I predict no championships and a Dovi/Petrucci/Iannone career arch once Enea is on that team.

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Man, I did it even realize there is a MotoGP race this weekend, haven’t even watched the last one.

I have to get with the program again, jeez. Guess I will quit reading and login later.

7. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Well I got Binder, Oliveira and Fabio right....the rest were a shit show lol

Also, god damn it Pecco! :mad:

Phl218 likes this.
  8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

^^^that's probably enough to win the weekend.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's pretty impressive, all things considered.

10. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i didnt do so well, but thats ok - worth it to see miller run away with that. good on ya miller!!

BigBird likes this.
  11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Pretty bummed for Aleix. This was a great chance to claw back a bunch of precious points, and to have it go down like that is pretty shitty for him. I hate seeing a race lost in the garage. Pecco needs to just put his head down and win out the year if he wants a chance. Good race. I didn't pick it that way though. I only scraped up 83 points from that mess.

This race made me pretty excited about seeing miller on a KTM next year though.

Yzasserina, Sudowoodo and Phl218 like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Especially considering how Binder and The Man From Portugal did.

13. dsapsis

I got Oliveira, Mav, and Fabio correct, but the rest is a shitshow. Winner will come down to where you placed Marc, Jack, Aliex, and Zarco I think.

14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Yep, I think Jack and Binder are pretty similar in speed, and natural talent on a bike, but with the slight edge to Jack. I'm pretty interested to see how he gets on with the KTM.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was easiest call to make.

16. dsapsis

Dude shows such one lap speed. I had him 9th, so not too bad a hit. AEspa, on the other hand, I had on the podium. That's a tough zero to take.

BigBird likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

His problem has always been between his ears. He had a stretch of three good years (final two Moto 2, rookie MotoGP) when things seemed to click psychologically. But it's been up and down again since, with a definitive downturn since last year when Martin started winning races. Right now, he is completely mind fucked. Just my opinion.

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I hail married Binder for the win. I was close.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.
  19. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif

BigBird likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, any major moves in the rankings? Yesterday was a huge opportunity.