1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Florida Peeps...here comes Ian.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Sep 24, 2022.

1. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

@SeaWorld and Busch Gardens til Monday. Euro track is West of my house by 100 miles Thursdayish. Water is out at several nearby stores according to our pet watcher. Here in Orlando it's hard to discern normal pandemonium from pre storm.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What about bullets to deal with people trying to take your rum and coke?

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

It's Florida, so that's already assumed.

BigBird and Pixelator like this.
  4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

wow lol. I’m not sure if I should belt out laughing at that first sentence or be completely mortified by the second.

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

6. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Well , that looks like landfall will be close to me in Crystal River . But I’m still in Michigan till the 5 th of October, so I won’t have to deal with the impact.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  7. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

This hurricane is inconvenient for me. Who do I email to get it re-scheduled?

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

The Manager, of course.

BigBird and SteveThompson like this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Business is business, bro.

Some of the latest tracks show it having a little juke to the left....Ya'll over in P'cola, Mobile and LA better keep an eye on it.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

So it's like a tree in the forest....I like it

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hurricane Ian just doesn't sound all that dangerous.

12. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

I get a mental picture of Ian as the red haired kid in grade school who sits in the back of the class with his wire framed glasses reading Harry Potter and never socializing with anyone.
    Then you turn on the news one morning and there is his picture and he has killed his whole family, then drove his parents car across the State and killed his Grandparents and they found him sitting at their table eating an orange with blood on his hands and reading Harry Potter.
    I hope that Hurricane Ian is not that little guy but you never know so prepare!!

13. ChemGuy

"Shoppers at a Walmart Supercenter Tampa were stocking up on supplies – and wiped out almost 1,000 cases of bottled water in a few hours Sunday, the Tampa Bay Times reported."

When did @Gorilla George move to Tampa?

:D

5axis, TLR67, R1M370 and 3 others like this.
  14. :stupid:

That's on the top of my hurricane/tornado preparedness list.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dafuq you laughing at? Gauntlet been thrown, bitch! You gonna rise to the challenge?

:crackup:

16. Only 1000 cases? Pfft.

No need for a redneck bitch to piss me off to do that. Ill grab 1000 cases purely out of entertainment.

17. ChemGuy

How many pallets is that?

You know how racers price stuff in their head by like sets of tires or other bike costs.....like if you spend $400 you think that's not $400 that's a set of tires.

Do you price stuff in pallets of water? Like that new gun is 2 pallets of water. Or the new car is like 1000 pallets of water?

:D:D:D:D

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

@Captain Morgan is this you?

KneeDragger_c69 and BigBird like this.
  19. I didn't. But I am sure I will start now. :D

YamahaRick likes this.