1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Actually made me spit out a little coffee with this one. :crackup:

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I would love to see the championship go down to the last race but with 3 or even 4 riders in contention! That would be pretty epic. Don't know if that has ever happened before in MotoGP. I remember in Moto 3 in 2013ish? the championship went all the way to the end with Vinales, Salom and Rins covered by only 5 points going into the last round and the 3 of them were running in 1st 2nd and 3rd up until the end of the race. It was basically whoever won the race won the championship, which ended up being Vinales. I want to see something like that in MotoGP this year!

3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Fucking Frenchman!!! Im sending Rossi to Paris to put his boot up your ass!!! :Poke:

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Sir, I know you have a new baby and VR46 is punching above it's weight in multiple classes, but there's this man on the internet and if you could please see your way to France to dispose of him between GT enduro rounds, that'd be lovely.

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

:crackup::crackup:
    OK despite taking the piss out of a non-player, said non player is more than deserving for bringing his rare brand of Rossi love into this thread. Definitely in the beer sweepstakes, Chino. :beer:
    <edit> Wait! DaveWolfe is a player. Damn.
    That's even funnier!

Chino52405 likes this.
  6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just to be clear, about second and third place contenders in this game, not in the championship.

8. sbk1198

Yeah I don't care about that cuz I'm in 12th and continuing to get worse lol I was talking about the championship. The WERA fantasy game has gone down to the wire before.

BigBird likes this.
  9. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Argh! Trying to look at the MotoGP info and make my picks from my phone sucks! Let alone the weather and qualifying questions and no FP4....

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Moaning from the top is not an especially good look when everyone has the same opportunities in the game. A pox on vfr!
    :)beer:)

Phl218 and vfrket like this.
  11. redtailracing

Good lord, wet sessions all weekend leading to a likely dry race. And they haven’t been here in 2 years. wildcard Marc on pole. Qual positions with tons of dudes in atypical positions for them. This might just be my biggest shot in the dark yet. Completely clueless as to what to do here.

Sudowoodo and vfrket like this.
  12. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

Same. I'm over here coming up with wild predictions only to most likely be proven wrong by T1.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

hoping this leads to me making a comeback...probably not

14. sbk1198

I'm betting on a wet race so I got Marquez, Binder, Zarco, Miller and Oliveira in the top 5 lol

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

I have no clue what I just did....

redtailracing likes this.
  16. redtailracing

Changed mine 3x. All 3 like a mile off the mark.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well that was way off.

18. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

I just looked at results, nowhere near my picks...

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

bet nobody is

vfrket likes this.
  20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

At least I enjoyed being very wrong this week. Great race.

BigBird and Phl218 like this.