1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why do so many men NOT know how to punch

Discussion in 'General' started by gixer1100, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Define "kids".

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. Baby goats are funny. :D

There are a bunch of wild ones in Accra. I like to watch them play and ill take them food.

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Especially those little fainting goats. A farm we do our tacti-cool shooting, breeds them. They come running to greet us at the back gate that leads to the range. They’ll romp and play around with us, then if you clap your hands they fall over dead. Funny as shit little things

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

If you were teased, belittled, or bullied as a child... you either stood up & settled it or quietly twiddled your fingers marinating in the anger for years until it boiled ovet into something hilariously dangerous.
    It amazes me the amount of unchecked entitlement. I had to remind someone the other day, about being courteous, as I pushed all their shit off the belt at costco when I wasnt quite done loading mine...lol

6. I have never seen those in real life. I am sure it would look funny. But OTOH, I would feel bad for them. They faint as an instincu
    So much this.

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

8. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

It's not natural to most people, if not all, to throw a punch and even less a kick and let's not get into knees or elbows.

We never know anything until we are taught. I know this for a fact, since I teach it. The biggest, strongest muscle dude from a gym can not for his life throw a punch and mostly due to over sized muscles and, can't stress this enough. lack of flexibility.

But like racing or anything else, we need to be taught. :)

9. TurboBlew

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And what happens when someone does want to wrestle a naked guy? Whaddaya gonna do then, Liberace? :Poke:

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  11. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

They quit making men sometime in the mid 1980's. :D

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Hater!

auminer and R1M370 like this.
  13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Damn right!

We just go for energy drinks and protein milkshakes....

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

But my punches looked good on Wii Sports boxing.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ruling out everyone is probably not a great strategy. There is always that one guy...

GarrettRick likes this.
  16. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

17. TurboBlew

does he tumble 4 ya?

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

and now we know what happened to your shoulder :Poke::p

19. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Wasnt there a comedian who joked about that, and then some guy on youtube did it and filmed it, huge guys sprinting away from this little dude stripping naked.

20. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

[​IMG]