1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... Am I weird?

Discussion in 'General' started by auminer, Sep 18, 2022.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My wife says that I'm a weirdo because I have right foot socks and left foot socks.

Socks that have been worn on the right foot don't fit right on the left foot and vice versa.

Surely I'm not the only one.

Am I?

long path/road likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're weird. Broome level.

3. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

yeah...odd.

4. auminer

Hush Frenchy. Y'all eat snails, and believe me when I say that snails have a strong affinity for dog shit.

:Puke:

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

This one is a no brainer. The side of the sock with the hole in the toe goes with the big toe.

Sudowoodo, spoon32 and HPPT like this.
  6. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

I knew a guy that kept his socks in numbered sets so the same two would always be together, and I assume right to left as well. He was weird.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. auminer

No, way, dude. Now you're not only talking about putting your socks on the wrong foot, but potentially putting the bottom of your sock on the top of your foot.

What kinda damn heathern is you?!?

8. auminer

I thought that went without saying.

You can't have a right that's worn the hell out with a brand new lefty! :eek:

Edit: pro tip: you don't need to number them. Just make sure that you don't have any pairs with the same stripe pattern on the calf.

JBall likes this.
  9. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Just buy new socks, use the old ones for shop rags.

Just went through this with my father, he had socks that were 10-15 yrs old, bought him some Dickies work socks and he was in awe. His socks reminded of the Happy Gilmore club covers. :D

YamahaRick and TurboBlew like this.
  10. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Wut? You one of those rich dudes that afford to buy socks that dont come a six pack??

11. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Hell yeah, I buy Wagyu steaks for my parents too, I try to keep them happy in their last couple laps around the sun.

12. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Something I've never been able to understand, no matter what foot I put the sock on with the hole in it's always on the big toe.

13. Phl218

Phl218 .

I sharpie L and R on my socks. Totally normal.

auminer, R1M370 and TurboBlew like this.
  14. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

On the subject of socks, and no I do not keep them left or right or in pairs. They all get thrown in a drawer and whatever comes out is what I wear as long as they are close to the same main color. Stripes etc. do not matter to me. I like tube socks for this reason as life is tough enough without having to put socks on that have a direction.

Now to my on the subject of socks, what is up with the sizing on socks? I buy the biggest one's on the shelf or advertised and it seems like they are always two or three sizes smaller than what they say, yes I am a 13 EEE or 14 EE depending on manufacturer but I have not had a pair of comfortable socks in years and they wear out fast because they are small,,,,,,,,is it just me???

acorn27 likes this.
  15. auminer

:beer:

[​IMG]

Phl218 likes this.
  16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Wow. I can’t even begin to process this.

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

no not weird. Heres some old socks on their way to the donate box
    [​IMG]

New shoes, socks, underwear, & shorts every 3 months.
    Laundry is a whole nuther topic... I do my own. Nobody else is qualified...lol
    And sneakers... I have a small Footlocker in my closet.

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Don’t care about socks. I just have to give mad props to the best avatar pic on this here bbs. Bravo, good sir. :flag:

BigBird, R1M370 and britx303 like this.
  19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

It’ll be a shorter list of people on this board that are NOT weird. Auminer……yer a purfect fit, you donut eatin’ weirdo:Poke::D

CBRRRRR999, beac83, auminer and 2 others like this.
  20. auminer

Last edited: Sep 18, 2022
    Boman Forklift and thunderalley3 like this.