1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

@lizard84...
    See post #11993 and check your attitude while you're at it.

2. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Lol, Psyche is as fragile as your shoulder I see, better stick to the canned 22’s;)

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

You're gonna stir shit with unprovoked personal attacks then back peddle with a wink and, what, think I'm gonna appreciate it?
    How's this for appreciation? Go fuck yourself.

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

5. britx303

I’d love to get it, but I’ve maxxed out my pewpew budget for awhile :D

6. Chango

Chango Something clever!

7. lizard84

Damn son, you do 0-212 fast. Personal attacks? I’m just trying to understand your sensitivity to rifle recoil in calibers that I believe to be relatively mild in the grand scheme of things, particularly 7.62-51 which is definitely not an animal in the recoil department, especially in a gas gun.

8. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

The McMaster alignment rods are handy. i just bought the 22, 9mm, 45, 308, 6.5 and 6.8 rods. Cut most at 12" and left the rest for future use. Being able to check alignment on pistols and rifles before shooting thru the cans gives me a bit of peace of mind. I bought 6 or 7 rods and it was like $60.

if it's out of alignment, your options are to fix it (get the barrel re-cut/threaded) or just don't use the suppressor on that host. Or if it's really close, maybe opening the aperture a bit might make it work if you really want to use it.

Attached Files:

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I just want to add that it's a muzzle BRAKE, not break. Shit's making me twitch every time ya'll write break.

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Shouldn’t that be 32-212? :Poke:

12. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

This is a muzzle break

[​IMG]

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

So's this.

[​IMG]

MachineR1 likes this.
  14. lizard84

Math is hard, not a member of IBEW obviously.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Really? You wanna double down on that? :crackup:

16. lizard84

I’m speaking for myself

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well I hate to kick you when you’re down.

I’m lying, of course. ;)

18. britx303

I picked up the Max today after work. Started off at 10y just to see. Way off……….consistently 6-8 inches low and left from point of aim, even when bringing the target in to 3 yard range. Brought 3 brands of ammo, and all did the same. I will say it Ran reliably through a couple boxes, but got fed up with the inaccuracy so I stopped wasting ammo. Wondering if this is a “contact Ruger” type thing………

19. lizard84

Adjust your sight picture, file or replace your front sight based on your results.

20. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

let someone else shoot it before filing anything. Sounds to me more of a grip/ trigger pull thing. I tend to pull the shots low and left also when I get a new gun.

dobr24 and britx303 like this.