1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for 05 06 GSXR 1000 for sale.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by CHerring979, Sep 4, 2022.

1. CHerring979

CHerring979 Member

Looking for a 05 06 06 Gsxr 1000. Motor blew in mine. Cheaper to get a whole bike hopefully. Thank you for looking.

2. Rehh

Rehh Well-Known Member

Interesting… cheaper to buy a whole new bike and transplant motor than have your rebuilt? Damn seems you could rebuild cheaper. I have 06, not for sale.

3. CHerring979

CHerring979 Member

When I say cheaper i mean with what I get in the end if everything falls into place. 3500.00 ish for a motor on ebay now. I can rebuild mine stock ish for around that. 6000.00 or so with some bits or buy a known good race bike pluck the motor and have a roller. 5000.00 to 6500. ish. Thats my thinking.

AllWaysLookin likes this.
  4. Rehh

Rehh Well-Known Member

Ahh I see

There was a really cheap low miles 06 on Facebook for a long time. Looked for it after reading this but don’t see it now

5. CHerring979

CHerring979 Member

i missed a few but ill find something, I bought mine 12 years ago for 4600.00

Rehh likes this.
  6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

If you find one to rob the engine from let me know i have a buddy that has good engine and needs a rolling chasis to put it in. Unfortunately he doesn't want to sell engine

7. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I know of one that is well setup. Marchesini Mag wheels, suspension, tuning, etc. with about 10k miles but the guy wants 8k. Super solid bike, I sold it to him :)

8. CHerring979

CHerring979 Member

8000.00 is too much right now. There is some newer tits out for not much more. Thanks though.

9. CHerring979

CHerring979 Member

I will. What all does he need. I have a frame ohlins forks stock triple swingarm and more. If that helps. Let me know. Super cheap. The frame is from Jeremy Toyes old race bike and the forks.

Shenanigans likes this.
  10. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

I get it, but if you sold the parts you didn't need, you could recoup lots of $ back. The parts market for these bikes is in demand right now.

11. CHerring979

CHerring979 Member

Believe me im working on it. Selling my cruiser and dirt bike and so on.

12. deltaboxii

deltaboxii Member

sent you a PM

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Will check and see if he is interested. Does it have a title? He wants to street ride

14. CHerring979

CHerring979 Member

No. I don't think it's was ever a steetbike. I'm probably going to get another ex race bike. Won't be reg'd

Shenanigans likes this.
  15. Goat

Goat Apex Assassins Ops

Doubtful it helps at all...but I have a 2004 with a proper setup for $3500. Clean title, spares, etc here in Las Vegas. It's a proper ripper as well. Low 49's at Chuckwalla.

16. CHerring979

CHerring979 Member

Dang son. That is ripping. 53 is all ive managed on mine. I have to pass though. Need to get the 05 up again. Thank you.

17. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Chicago Craigslist - $4200 for retired Suzuki race team bike. (I don't know anything about it but thought I'd pass it along)

18. Joel Linker

Joel Linker Active Member

I have a K7/K8 GSXR 1000 with (2) sets of fork (one is AK Gas and other is Ohlins Nix 20), Marchesini MR10 wheels, full titanium M4 exhaust, Bazzaz with TC, EFI, ect, PM me if you are (817)interested. 773-7147 Joel

vosnick52 likes this.
  19. zx250r

zx250r Well-Known Member

There's a nice one for sale in Jax Florida for 4500

20. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I sent you a pm