1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I need that. Just add some used plastic baggies and the orange safety caps from the needles on the cardboard and no one would know...

2. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

24 rounds and I can see over the suppressor … this will do
    [​IMG]

Gorilla George and Triple X like this.
  3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Almost my exact same bedside gun.

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I think the biggest deal with the 300bo is its versatility. 220gr subs are similar in stopping power to a 45. They have much better accuracy at range though, if that matters. However, change out to 110gr and you have something you can hunt with if you need to. Granted, not what I'll ever use mine for; but it certainly isn't a one trick pony.

5. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

that benelli 3 gun is sexy, wish i could try it

6. Here I am. :D

I have the folding SB Tactical brace on mine, and did the magwell swap to accept Glock mags.

RonR and britx303 like this.
  7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

In my opinion it’s the best option for home defense especially if someone isn’t shooting a ton of rounds or had extensive training.

The gun world is filled with some many barrel suckers that common sense goes out the window and you will hear people talking about the most ridiculous scenarios and next thing you know things like a shotgun are impractical. It’s actually hilarious.
    I used you try and preach common sense but barrel suckers don’t want common sense . LMAO!

8. I bought 4 or 5 silencers a year ago (can’t even remember how many now), still no sight of them.

Triple X likes this.
  9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

ordered mine before you started even talking about them and still waiting too

Triple X likes this.
  10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I ended up with the charger and the sb triangle brace. Put a vortex red dot on it and holy fuck this thing is AWESOME!!!!!!! Still haven’t swapped out to the Glock magwell yet though. I have 2 of the pc carbines that are glock’d :D Damn fine guns. My wife hates admitting I was right all along about getting the charger:D

11. Yep, same brace I have on mine (but I went with a Sig optic). Damn thing is great. I love it.

britx303 likes this.
  12. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Mine wouldn't admit I'm right about any gun purchase if a horde of zombies invaded and I mowed 'em all down. She'd be all "I'm not cleaning that up"

britx303 likes this.
  13. Shits ridiculous.

14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I’d love a binary trigger……….but not allowed here. That’s the last thing this one NEEDS :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That's the ultimate stealth...silent AND invisible. :D

Welcome back to insanity, bruh. :cool:

Gorilla George likes this.
  16. :crackup:

17. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Sorry to be the odd man out but I don't get the appeal of suppressors at all, lets just destroy any balance a handgun has while being minimally effective at reducing its report. I'm a muzzle brake guy, damn the torpedoes and double up on the hearing protection. :D

18. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Shoulders and Ears.
    Glad to see you are abusing all parts.

19. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Could you repeat that??

20. I have that exact same setup (gun, light, optic, and mag) mounted in the boot of the car.

The only thing missing is the can. And at this rate, the gun will probably rust before the can shows up.

Sabre699 likes this.