1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HJC RPHA 1N Red Bull Austin GP Helmet -- Large

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Michael Hausknecht, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

Bumped my head (helmet) on the ground this past weekend at Pitt Race and needed to get a new helmet for Sunday. This helmet was the only one on site that sorta fit ok. I wore it for two practice sessions and two sprint races. That is all the use it has seen. There are no scratches, blemishes, or even any dead bug splatters on it. It is complete and as new, except for the one tear-off I wore. I believe the 1N is one of only two FIM homologated helmets available in the US.

The fit is a bit rounder than the HJC RPHA 11 Pro, which fits me well, but it just doesn't fit my head as comfortably as I'd like so I'd like to find a new head for it. It is a beautiful helmet and I really hoped I could make it work. $800/BO plus shipping from southeastern NC. Let me know if you'd like additional photos or if you have any questions.

HJC 1N.jpg

Attached Files:

2. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

I popped into STG awhile back and they had one of these on the shelf... Looks amazing in person! GLWS.

-T

Michael Hausknecht likes this.