1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anne Heche

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Aug 5, 2022.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Movie opinions from the majority of peeps who think Top Gun 2 is a good movie. :crackup:
    Cary on…….

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I haven't paid a lot of attention to this whole thing but I did just see the video taken of the firemen putting her in the ambulance and she was sitting up and fighting to get off the stretcher so at what point and why did she end up brain-dead?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sometime after that.

Jim Moore and r1owner like this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And because she crashed a car into a house.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Absolutely. That is generally considered dangerous behavior even with proper PPE.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

She thought she was in a movie.

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

You've never heard of a someone who's taken a severe head injury be conscious and combative? Then lapse into a coma later? Sounds like something that would happen in motorsports.......nah. Probably never happened.

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You sure you worked corners?

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's because of my experience that I question it.
    There's a huge difference between unconscious and brain dead.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes there is, sometimes that huge difference can happen in just minutes. I've seen riders go from one to the other a number of times sadly.

Seen them go from totally conscious to brain dead too.

Seen a couple seem mostly fine but then get lucky they had issues but coded at the ER and got saved.

stk0308 and G 97 like this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Natasha Richardson comes to mind (what is it with actresses & head injuries?...)

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

My Dad argued next to a puddle of blood he has not been knocked out. Was not going to get in the ambulance until I called Mom (he would do anything for her). That night we were all kidding that he had to stay for observation 'because' Next day he could not talk. Brain injuries are @#$#@ and crazy in how they work.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  13. ChemCal2

ChemCal2 Member

She did have severe lung damage and there is a snowball effect when your oxygen exchange is compromised. Leads to immune shutdown, organ failure, brain damage, etc. Just a nightmare scenario for her body.