1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Aug 12, 2022.

1. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Cut down the guy some slack, probably still hungover from the daughter’s wedding. :D

motion likes this.
  2. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Dude, your right on.
    I have a G.F. thats all down with that shit
    YOU CANT TALK ANY LOGIC INTO THEM?

They are for the most part, undereducated and as a result have low self-esteem.
    They listen to people/ groups
    whom they believe are smart..

( I can't give any references or I'll be f**kin banned)

The thing is it is just not baby eating Hollywood stars and Democrats....
    Many of them believe the World is flat that we've been hoaxed, the Illuminati is real, the Moon is a satellite.. it is absolutely endless..the mindless shit many of them sprout.

Anything comes up in the news anything whatsoever and there is a conspiracy about it.

Sure can there be, of course! How many conspiracy theories have we seen come true in our lifetimes...
    I love conspiracies I'm down with good storytelling....But it must be plausible it's got to be realistic
    But what I try and explain to a couple of them is basically; Ocmans Razor .. "it often can be the most simple explanation".

Seriously, you have to be realistic and in ones assessment of a conspiracy theory , basic plausibility that's all it takes ...some common sense.

I don't want to scare you people but one of these guys is a doctor, although my girlfriend is off her rocker when it comes to this s*** She is quite intelligent with mathematics and code breaking, she does it as a hobby and it's pretty impressive, here's what is very odd her memory is bordering on photographic for things she hears.. She knows the lyrics word for word for just about any song you have ever heard, I'm not kidding 50s,60s all the way to current top 40..if she hears it likes it, then it's in her head...she can recite poems well into the 100s.
    But here's the fu#king odd thing..she cannot remember a movie plot..not for the life of her? I can't figure that out? Same with the doctor dude.. neither one of them can sit down I don't think more than 30 minutes, they're both compulsive in almost all their actions.

While many have some high points and exceed on levels more than you and I...most of these Q Anon people are dumb..dumb as a bag of rocks, And I don't mean ignorant and uneducated...Its just 100% pure through and through, bottled & labled ....STUPID.

THEY ALL SEEM TO SHARE A COMMON TRAIT, pure jealousy of celebrities, even if they make a good living they're still jealous of the livelihood others live? Like the Nazis targeted the Jews they target celebrities and to a large part Jewish Hollywood... They blame it for the root of all the evil there being told is being perpetrated

They cannot see how their being led like sheep, they fail understand that the one thing you always use to get people on your side is ...."children". Oh the precious children! Once you have that you can argue your agenda as a noble cause.

You can literally show them photographs history books irrefutable beyond expectation evidence... And they have some 2nd grade penned answer that's they've been fed by some hate monger..
    One such guy just had a trial I believe.

I get into it on a regular basis with her because I don't play along with it anymore, I just flat tell her you're being manipulated.. if you want to go through life being led around by a ring in your nose go right ahead..just don't take me w ya.
    I just roll my eyes & walk away.

I'm sure she goes online and talks to people and these phony fake American heroes that claim to be special ops when they're just some overweight fat white guy, dressed in camouflage from Walmart, and a desperate desire to be part of something anything because by being uneducated either from school or self taught.. they're so isolated in this world.

Watch out ..there everywhere...lol

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    R1Racer99 likes this.
  3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

werd

4. This old Rz

Dood...you think I typed this s*** I got carpal tunnel syndrome and arm pump...
    I talk into the phone.. then try and clean up the mess..lol

5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Would that be the phone that is spying on you?

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Your holding out. Prefer a girl, 5'7, tan and mostly crazy

7. Captain Morgan

Sorry not thinking strait. 5"6

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I like crazy chicks too hombre. They are the spice of life!

R1Racer99 likes this.
  9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I can't get into too much detail here... there are people in my life that read this forum who have a penchant for engaging law enforcement and other unpleasant activities.

<pronoun> is a longtime friend and deserves my help, so I want to try and be there for <pronoun>. Times can be difficult for anyone. Based on the advice here, I'm definitely getting closer to having a come to Jesus conversation with <pronoun>.

10. Captain Morgan

Yeah, girls are a bonus on the side of life. A great confusion for them when you leave

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You can PM me if you want. I’ll be more brutally honest than in the open if that’s what you want. Don’t if you want my PG opinion. :D

and what’s said in private stays that way.

12. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Proof positive of Ocmans Razor right there.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Especially if they're a redhead.

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Cortez :crackup:

15. This old Rz

Yep, ya hit the nail on the head..w that.

She's a Redhead..can't say I wasn't aware of the risk/ reward factor

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I have a good forum recommendation for you if you like to argue with conspiracy nuts, you’ll love it there.

17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Some pillow salesman keeps telling me it’s going to happen any day but so far nothing, this guy seems totally sane, I don’t get why it hasn’t happened yet. Maybe next week.

(Eject)

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If you'd quit biting holes in your pillows you wouldn't even need to know a pillow salesman.

Phl218 and pickled egg like this.
  19. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

This seems like a very political type post. Pretty garbled , but it seems political.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

If you think that’s impactful wait until you read the 14th-century philosopher and theologian, William
    Occam's rule. It may enlighten you. :crackup: Carry on…………………..

pickled egg likes this.