1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N2/WERA National Endurance Series Beaver

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 10, 2022.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Robem built a bike with a endurance tank etc so I don't think testing has much to do with it.
    They just like endurance racing.

2. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

@noles19, we'll see. Sounds like Robem intends t compete. I spoke recently with one MA team that said they are here for "testing"; their word, not mine.

3. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

Mongo has said it before when it has come up - they will black flag any team that is just using it as test time. If they go out for a couple laps, come in and tinker, go back out, etc their day will be over.

4. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

Yeah, I warned them to that effect............

5. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

I'm going.Glad it was finally confirmed.

6. This is nothing new…. I’ll be curious how Petru does in all the traffic though seeing he has demonstrated his ability to have such patience. The closing speeds in endurance can be damn scary at times, Trey Batey was just awesome to watch cleanly navigate through crazy amounts of traffic. I remember back in the day on a drying track thinking I was hauling ass and he passed me close but very cleanly like I was standing still. Best pointer he ever gave me was “it’s like sprint racing except you need to just plan a bit further ahead, you need to be very creative with your lines at times because sometimes the creative line is the only line if you don’t want to be held up”.
    Depending on who’s starting the race for which team first stint could be very exciting.

7. He’s a lot smarter than he looks, he’s put a stop to that more than a few times. Although I love a great sprint race watching some of the great endurance riders carve through traffic cleanly is a sight to see. Some old dude named Hayes is great to watch as he seems to have a perfect blend of patience, planning and skill.

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It's amazing that old guy hayes can even do the endurance probably having to pee every 10 minutes:D

9. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Any on the scene reporting?

Peter Hively likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not a loophole, was written to allow MA riders to be endurance racers as well.

We've not had issues with faster riders in the past coming out to play, they know going in this isn't a pro sprint race.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

36 or so pre big bikes, 11 pre ULWs.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They'll find out quickly that if they're not seriously racing they will be back in the paddock.

noles19 likes this.
  13. He wears a Stadium Pal :)

noles19 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bunch of motorcycles going in circles.

Itey, RS250Ape, SuddenBraking and 2 others like this.
  15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Any results available?

16. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

C92103AB-0F61-4EA7-B351-6EDFCFA019F1.jpeg
    Twisted Speed Racing / Dunlop USA brought home the win!

17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Thank you!

18. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

F609C4BD-5166-452C-A370-754D5FE14E77.jpg If endurance is allowed by MA, are sprints? Wondering how Cody can run today without a rules violation for next weekend.

(disclaimer: I didn’t read the rule book just what was posted re: endurance)

19. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Congrats TSR!!!

DucatiBomber likes this.
  20. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Wait, what!? I thought Pirelli won everything. How could this happen? :D

DucatiBomber likes this.