1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 11, 2022.

1. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

2. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

My son ran the AMA scene in the 90s and was semi fast and wound up running 6th in the Ga series as a mini rider with some fast kids and one of them being James Stewart and some kid named Austin strupe and a host of other rippers and long story short that after numerous injuries and lack of money we called it quits and the moral of the story is Big Money and its real currency in the motocross game winds up not being a advantage for the kids . WORD

Gino230 and Boman Forklift like this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

“That's a bunch of shit” - “ I have 100% respect for the Deegans. I respect what they are doing” :confused:
    :crackup:

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If the kid who claimed the bike had been riding for Team Robby-Bobby, what would have happened in this situation?
    Asking a serious question here.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Murder and mayhem...after he hit up the beeb for claims funds.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

No doubt in my mind Robby would be back in Florida doing a tear down on a factory Yamaha engine.

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He'd have the mapping posted on thumper talk

969, SuddenBraking, dtalbott and 2 others like this.
  8. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Careful there with your wording. The last guy to use the terms "Ripper", "My kid raced", and "Lack of money" in the same post wasn't too popular...

... apparently he likes to sneak in under a new name from time to time... You don't happen to go by Hak do you?

9. Buell1965

10. Buell1965

No sir , just lamenting on how some young racers are taught to race hard and how bigger money can make it difficult thru no fault of theirs , it really is a vicious cycle and with that said it was fun and a ton of great memories but in the end I was glad to see it over and every thing turned out out good for me and the boy in retrospect. No new name here just the same old 790# WERA/AHRMA and will be at Tally in early October so if your in the neighborhood stop and holler and we can discuss me be carefull with my wording , cheers and best regards Daniel Padgett .

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    Boman Forklift likes this.
  11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’ve never been one to “claim”

Ill file a protest, but once you make a claim, then basically kids any chance of a factory ride away imo.

so if you’re gonna make the claim then stick to it. Otherwise don’t even waste the time. Now this dude is gonna be back listed and hated for being a snitch.

12. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Which is the stupidest possible outlook for people running in claiming rules series.. blows my mind how it becomes the default and popular attitude.

13. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Deegan is an arrogant prick at times, so I dodn't undersatnd that remark at all. I think he is scared of Deegan lol

14. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Sorry, but 'Cooksey Media' is easily the least respected 'media' guy out there in the MX world. Most of his videos are 100% clickbait bullsh*t. Not saying there is zero shenanigans going on here but I will wait until a legit media source does a story on it.

Nick_OMC and TurboBlew like this.
  15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

I thought the same thing when I read "ripper".

16. Buell1965

Lol , swear I don't have a clue the significance

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

A certain contrarian who recently was given a gentle shove out the door. Again.

Buell1965 likes this.
  18. Buell1965

My gut tells me I dont even wanna know

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If morbid curiosity strikes, take an afternoon and read the MotoAmerica Brainerd thread

Buell1965 and Boman Forklift like this.
  20. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Trust me, I believe you. It was just funny how it made me think the same thing. It was nice to read your story about you and your son. Would love to actually hear more of it on here, if you ever feel like it. Weirdly, I was happy when my son got hurt and we quit too. However, the time we spent together, and all those conversations while driving, were so amazingly worth all the money spent, and unfortunately for him, the pain from the accidents.

Plus you can't be all bad, you have a Buell. The only street bike I still own is an old Ulysses.

Buell1965 likes this.