1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N2/WERA National Endurance Series Beaver

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 10, 2022.

1. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

2. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Someone needs to broadcast this.

5axis likes this.
  3. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Interested to see how many Herrin Insta followers show up to watch...will be looking out for vaping Dbags in Icon gear

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Hayes and Gagne should get on that Daytona 200 bike for this.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Hayes is riding for BHM isn’t he ?

Motofun352 and StaccatoFan like this.
  6. rwdfun

rwdfun

MA needs to close the endurance loop hole at some point. Probably don't need a guy that was running MotoGP races last year mixing it up with weekend warriors on clapped out SVs. Although I'm more trusting that Petrucci will negotiate slower riders with a smooth touch than Herrin will.

On 2nd thought, what I wouldn't give to get a tail tap by Petrucci after he politely passed me. I'd run a front facing camera at this event just in the 1 in a million chance that would happen. Anyone need a LW rider for this event? (bike class not personal weight just to clarify)

7. alan

alan Well-Known Member

Its great there is that loop hole. Without the loophole some of the regular endurance riders would not be able to participate. It was an incredible experience racing endurance races when big names would show up. Spies, Hopkins, Schwantz etc.

8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

They don't need to close anything. The more people riding in other series the better.

9. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

There's been plenty of really fast people in the endurance races before, and they've been able to get around the slower people without much trouble.

The culmination of fast guys showing up to this event is amazing though. N2 and WERA teaming up on this has been incredible.

rugbymook, SundaySocial and 5axis like this.
  10. Tristan

Hmm... if all you guys that say this got together you'd have at least 2 full teams

11. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Beaver?

NESBA?

Wheel Bearing and t11ravis like this.
  12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Does Nesba still suck?

13. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Old people humor. I'm old

Ducman851, evakat and G 97 like this.
  14. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

That's why we got the joke. :beer:

5axis likes this.
  15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

So, how many entries are there, already? Seems like it might be a pretty big field, just loike the good old days. I always liked racing with the pro guys (at least being on the track at the same time). I have been in the race with some fast guys, Kosinski, Russell, Hall, James, Cooley, Key, Aldana, etc...
    It was fun and I envy the club racers at the race this weekend. Take the time to visit in the pits if you get the chance. Racers are racers and always took the time to visit with another racer, no matter who they were.

5axis, voss555 and mpusch like this.
  16. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Let the games begin.

FB_IMG_1660185191747.jpg

Ducman851, CR750 and YamahaRick like this.
  17. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Cute meme, but for the sake of accuracy, Daly finished 7 or so strokes ahead of Woods at the Open, so the message here is club racers are about to smoke the MA dudes?

tl1098 likes this.
  18. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Would love to race in this one but at least I'll be there crewing my buddy's team. Very much looking forward to seeing Petrucci out on the track since I can't be there for the MA round.

tjnyzf likes this.
  19. Tristan

Highly likely, although the teams usually at the front are rarely 100% "club racers"

20. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

It'll be interesting to see what sort of impact the MA guys will have on the endurance race results. Some of the MA riders are riding for established endurance teams, and some are riding for their MA teams. The former group, including Hayden Gillim and Josh Hayes, as examples. are likely to be in the thick of things. The MA teams participating on a one-off basis, Veloce and Robem, as examples, can't run their MA bikes but are likely participating primarily for testing purposes. They are racers and will race when on-track, no doubt, but it'll be interesting to see how many pit stops they make..... for adjustments.