1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Hey, DaveK! How's the fall tourney season looking for the kid?

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Oh man, you went and did it. You can expect a "Cease and Desist" order from a distinguished graduate of the Massachusetts School of Law for Copyright Infringement.
    I know, because for years I caught hell for buying an illegal t shirt. :D

G 97 likes this.
  3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Back to your regularly scheduled entertainment.

[​IMG]

stk0308, Ducman851, G 97 and 2 others like this.
  4. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

After reading most of this BS it blows my mind. I have been watching the jr cup races , every race one kid looks better than the others. if I was an official in tech I would seal the motors plain and simple.
    Now for fast by kids , you have no skin in the game at Moto A, you have called out pretty much all the top competitors for cheating in your delusional way. You do love pissing off everyone , why do you even reply to anyone.
    I also have to say some of you other morons that have to constantly swear when a minor was in here should be ashamed of yourselves . It is supposed to be a beginners class of sorts , none of these kids are going to be in Moto gp ever .
    Moto A is never going to be a feeder org to any future stars overseas. Even the parents that take their kids to race in all the obscure series overseas should have just let them race here and rule the US series. For the money they are paying they could put Bobby Fong on a Superbike.

Oh and as far as dyno numbers who cares , that's a mustang dyno , not even close to dynojet or super flow numbers.

5. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I need some pie and am having trouble deciding what kind…. Hmmmm.

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I was just looking at points and Limandri is quietly sitting in second - I wouldn't have guessed that. Cody needs a DNF or two for anyone to catch him.

7. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

A decent reply in the madness of it all.

It’s a small world. Teams talk, parents talk and kids talk. As delusional as I might of seem (perhaps I am) I was gathering information from different sources. Point blank I was told by a few sources absolutely stay out of Jr Cup. I mean it was a resounding don’t &$@& do it unless you got the $$$.

My words have been chosen VERY carefully as to not upset those who have advised me. Nor have I called ANYONE a cheater.

You say I have no “skin in the game” but that is not quite true. We were poised to put two kids in the show.

There has been some very uncomfortable conversations. At least for me some things have come to light and became much more clear of the happenings.

Unfortunately I’m not sure how MotoA will control the mess. The series is truly built for people like me that have no illusions of going to Europe. Or that their kid will be the next Superbike champion.

As for my replies, it is to a few select. Garth / Pickle are just lost causes. The others I think have value but might be moved over to that side of the ignore.

I tried the ignore list but following threads gets to confusing sometimes.

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

you literally have insinuated multiple times with “careful” wording that people are cheating.

how are you literally the only one who refuses to see/believe this?

and until you actually show up, no, you don’t have any skin in the game. The whole “we were gonna grid up” is cool and all but still makes you have zero skin in the game.

you remind me of Clarence so much in the fact that you make these claims but because you dance around the actual words, you act like the implications aren’t there and it’s just silly.

own it. Simple as that. Get a small shred of respect back and own YOUR words.

do you know what a thesaurus is?

9. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

You said claims. Truth is I said people were talking about shenanigans and high stake games of motor builds.

Appears both turned out to be true.

And who is Clarence? I’m familiar with madbrad.

You have my # and we have had some communications. Simply give me a ring or a text. Why do this?

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I wonder why.

stk0308, Itey, 5axis and 1 other person like this.
  11. ton

ton Arf!

grrr

might have or might’ve

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’d say pearls before swine, but pigs have more self awareness

13. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I thought this guy was Clarence the way he never stops responding with nonsense. Still not as entertaining though.

drop likes this.
  14. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

This thread (or forum for that matter) had the opportunity to be an opportunity to discuss the intricacies of racing in MotoAmerica. There's been multiple interesting talking points and vested parties sharing their stories and experiences. Unfortunately, all of that has been blanketed in the pathetic whining of ~4 members of similar intellect, yet on opposing sides, doing "their best" at puffing their chest over the internet at the other. It's sad and embarrassing, which eventually will push more and more of those vested parties away from this site, until it is no longer. Those of you invested in this ugliness, especially after the presence of a highly respected young lady in this sport, should be completely ashamed of yourself. Those of you that moderate this place should consider this heavily.

It has been said that this forum is to be representative of the paddock. As such, there is adult themes and language at times. I'm not immune to that especially at the track. I like to drink too many beers and swear constantly. That said, this thread is a step beyond what I (and I expect many other of the WERA family) would allow, especially given the context of who was "in attendance."

This thread is a perfect example of days that I hate this BBS. The opportunity for true discourse, the willful exchange of thoughts and idea, is completely obfuscated by the few weak minds with nothing but time and a willingness to drown out the rest with their pathetic attempts to make themselves feel superior.

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It is easy to hate. But reality is this forum is a great place for info due to the huge cross section of people involved. There is also mobile racing cones like me in addition to truly fast folks. There is people that have been or are mechanics, riders, team owners. Yes like most things that involve free speech there is idiocy. But like TV there is an off switch. Or if your hate is not strong enough (you were here) there is the ability to skip over posts. I do agree on the language once some young racers posted but I suspect their ears are not as tender as some might think (though nothing against manners). The thing you get here is unadulterated opinion be it bad at times :crackup: oh and posts about pie.

16. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Somewhere a few pages back young Ms. Yaakov posted.

I just wanted to say I enjoy watching Kayla race and think she has a very bright future.

Thank you to her for making the Junior Cup races more interesting this year.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re an idiot

StaccatoFan likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

He’s an idiot

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

@FastByKids is an idiot.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Im the lost cause? :crackup: The ironic thing is you nor your kids will ever achieve the level that I did. But yet I’m lost. You’re an idiot.

StaccatoFan likes this.