1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Conspiracy? I'm talking about hypocrisy.

So why should he give a crap about rule-breaking now? Could it be perhaps because this time you are on the other side of it? That was rhetorical. I know the answer.
    I'm going to be conservative and say that this has been explained to him a couple dozen times since the season began.

2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

I would venture to say, if these keyboard warriors ever talked IRL to anyone (face to face) how they type here -- Especially using some very high level filthy trigger words----there would be no purse swinging.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, YOU. You are the one who continually levied veiled allegations of cheating multiple times. YOU. No one else. You are beyond delusional.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again, all from YOU. That’s your mode of operandi. Keep projecting.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

WTF!

7. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Brian is a stand up guy who corners low.

G 97, Gino230, cav115 and 4 others like this.
  8. FastByKids

Ok, so let the filthy trashy language / personal attacks fly. All fair and games just don't talk politics.
    Makes perfect sense.

Stir it up! As stated I was going to compare my curve. Of course I'd like to see the HP number, what geek wouldn't?

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

He is. WTF? Indeed. :D

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You’re probably right. You’d just wet your pants.

FastByKids likes this.
  11. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Good on ya Bri and Thanks for supporting the sport/series...

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I promise, when things rise to the level of making fun of someone who was killed in a helicopter accident, they will be thrown out. Oh, wait…

Johnny B likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Phil started his own forum to replace the Dungeon when Mongo closed the door. You should know that, fucktard, you’re posting over there like anyone gives a fuck what you think.

So go start your own forum where calling you Hank the Cunt is verboten, see how many people follow you.

FastByKids likes this.
  14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

@Brian Van make sure you adhere to all of Spank Bank Hanks advise. He’s the authority on kids racing.

pickled egg likes this.
  15. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

Name and team were in first post i believe.

16. Dano711

Dano711 Well-Known Member

I hope Kayla already logged out of this shitshow. Brian Van, I wouldn't waste my time trying to explain things to the majority of this bunch.

17. FastByKids

That's a pathetic reach. My intent was to show how dangerous helicopters were. Anyway, you just waaaaaaaay left. Take care.

18. FastByKids

Got it and noted.

Tim Ivanoff Thrashed Bike Racing

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

upload_2022-8-5_15-29-32.jpeg

pickled egg likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

You’re a pathetic reach.