1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

That's why I'm hanging onto an nx4 RS125. Make my someday kids learn on that. Worst case it's easy to mount a 450 MX motor in for "cheaper" motor solution.

G 97 likes this.
  2. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

MyWayGuy likes this.
  3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Ive been lonely, big boy. Come down to Iowa for a visit!!

4. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Maybe i missed it but did anyone check out "ask a superbike genius" ?

I guess the baggers series is making some real inroads or oil roads at MA:Poke:3 tracks in a row...wow

Go baggers :crackup:go away!!

tl1098, drop and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  5. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

damn that hurts man.

Robby-Bobby and YamRZ350 like this.
  6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lol no no no, i've known your name a long time.

I just saw where someone said hes used fake names in the past and we know dung did too and both are kinda similar in their arguments/lack of common sense.

G 97, StaccatoFan and henry_carlson like this.
  7. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

WTH!?!?!

Never have I ever used a fake name! William - Bill, Richard -Dick, Henry -Hank.

Nor do I hide behind keyboards.

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wasn't this thread originally put up to talk about a MA race in MN? But yet it's digressed to...

Hey Kayla. I'd bail ASAP out of this forum if I was you. Reason you ask? Well, you're more mature than probably 80% of the bozos on here.

Tell your Dad I said Hi.
    Jeff

stk0308, 2blueYam, tophyr and 2 others like this.
  9. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Hey Kayla!!

Booo for the ravens!!

:moon:

pickled egg likes this.
  10. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

The comment from Richard was the tire wouldn't hold its line mid corner and the regular tires are more triangular. A triangular front will flick from side to side better and in theory have better bite in a lean.
    Thinking about it a bit more if this Japanese front was developed first for home market, I'm sure the Japanese tracks are much smoother than anything here.

G 97 likes this.
  11. matt2491

matt2491 Well-Known Member

Wasn't easy but it's doable.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Keep hiding behind that keyboard, tough guy.

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Re: Point #2 - negative on the troll. Tim’s just too busy actually running a pro race effort. A troll he is not.

Fish on.

14. FastByKids

Not fishing at all.

Fact: He jumped into the middle of a thread that had NOTHING to do with Helicopters at the time.
    Fact: He tried putting words in my mouth by accusing me saying things I didn't.
    Fact: He came in guns blazing with his credentials and assumed the person he was targeting had none.

Tim most likely is a great guy. Really awesome he is in the fight, grinding to make his program a success at the Pro level. Completely respect that.

But he did make a rather odd / intense entrance. As I said it came out of left field and wasn't even sure to engage him. On my end I should probably get better at not returning the persons energy they project on me. Obviously we are seeing turn a bout is not fair game in the WERA world. It's a shut up and take it, you aren't in the flame warrior special cult.

With that said, could you or Tim disclose what Pro Team?

I'll look him him and will even apologize for the Kobe comment. :beer:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Kobe Bryant's family is not reading the BBS. They don't care. You only damaged the way you look with that.

RRP, 5axis and BC like this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is it possible to look any worse than he did before that comment?-

17. FastByKids

I get it. And I can 100% own it. Wasn't the best of me throwing that out. As I said, I need to get better at returning the same energy as received.

However, amazing how the other comments are absolutely overlooked. The amount of pure filth and constant attacks by the same people go without consequence. You clean that up, and 80% of the drama goes away. Odd that good people get banned over politics but really disgusting people are protected. But that is just my simplistic view. I'm not remembering the board putting up with those antics from twenty years ago. Possibly it was always here but never noticed.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Keep reaching tough guy.

RRP and mike w like this.
  19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Streeeeeeeeetch it out. Just a little more. Tough guy.

RRP likes this.
  20. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I'll be too busy sorting woodruff keys to comment then.